Flyview Premium Pack
- A good bargain - see more for less
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
Fly over Paris and then explore its hidden places with Flyview Premium Pack, which will allow you to do both of Flyview attractions and get the best out of it!
- The Incredible Flight: fly over Paris and its monuments in virtual reality, complete with real flight sensations.
- The Impossible Visit: get teleported on a virtual journey through inaccessible places of Paris' monuments and explore the hidden side of the City of Light in a 360-degree immersion
Audio guide in French, English, and Mandarin.
Both attractions need to be done on the same day in order to use the package.
- Entrance fees
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
FlyView® Paris 30 Rue du 4 Septembre, 75002 Paris
Show your ticket at the entrance of FlyView® Paris Office on the day indicated on your ticket during opening hours. Until 31st December 2019: Sunday to Thursday from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm; Friday and Saturday from 11.00 am to 9.00 pm | From 1st January 2020: Monday from 2.30 pm to 7.30 pm; Tuesday to Friday from 11.00 am to 7.30 pm; Saturday and Sunday from 9.30 am to 7.30 pm. Metro stop: Opéra (lines 3,7 and 8).
- Both attractions need to be done on the same day in order to use the package
- Audio guide in French, English, and Mandarin
- Minimum height: 1.20m (4 feet)
- Tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable
Until 31st December 2019:
Sunday to Thursday from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm
Friday and Saturday from 11.00 am to 9.00 pm
From 1st January 2020:
Monday from 2.30 pm to 7.30 pm
Tuesday to Friday from 11.00 am to 7.30 pm
Saturday and Sunday from 9.30 am to 7.30 pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...