Giverny and Auvers sur Oise with Paris hotel pick-up
- Audioguided tour of Monet's home and gardens
- Visit of Auvers sur Oise, Van Gogh's source of inspiration
- Excursion in small group of 8 people
- Hotel roundtrip transfers included
Enjoy a full day excursion from Paris on the trail of the Impressionist painters Van Gogh and Monet. Explore Monet's house, studio, and magnificent gardens, as well as the village and guest house where Van Gogh spent the last days of his life. In the company of your official guide, soak up the world of these prodigious painters and explore the places where they lived and which inspired their work.
In Monet's gardens, you'll admire the multi-coloured flower beds, many different plant species originally from the East, the stunning water garden with its famous water lilies, and its Japanese bridge, so often the subject of Monet's paintings. You'll then explore the pink house of Claude Monet and have free time to visit of Giverny's Impressionisms Museum.
You'll enjoy a tasty lunch at the Moulin de Fourges near Giverny.
After lunch, you'll head to Auvers sur Oise for a guided tour of the village where Van Gogh painted a great many works, depicting peasant life as well as the architecture of the village.
You'll go back to Paris around 5.00pm.
- Minibus transfers to and from your Paris accommodation
- Services of a driver tour guide
- Admission to Giverny
- Self-guided tour of Monet's house, a visit to the gardens, and the Impressionisms Museum in Giverny
- Lunch (drinks included)
- Visit to Auvers sur Oise and the Ravoux Guest House (Van Gogh's bedroom)
- Child (3-11 years old): reduced
Pick-up at your hotel in Paris. Present your voucher at your driver. Make sure to be ready 15 minutes before departure time scheduled.
- The itinerary and schedule shown are subject to change depending on traffic or variations in opening hours at the attractions
- On-site visit duration: 7h
- Menu: Green lentils and smoked haddock, salad / Normandy-style chicken, fricassee of vegetables / Traditional apple tart, vanilla ice cream
April 01 - October 31, 2019
Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday except special events
Departure: 08.15 AM from your hotel or apartment in Paris
This full day excursion from Paris gives you the chance to discover three of the Loire Valley's most...
This full-day trip from Paris is an opportunity to discover two of the Loire Valley's most famous ch...
The Moulin Rouge is a music hall that became famous thanks to the colorful, ironic and provocative p...
Our "Paris Off the Beaten Path Bike Tour" is a truly local experience. It's for those who want to ge...
Discover the magic of Paris by night! The City of Love only becomes more charming when it transforms...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Ever wondered if it was possible to (re)discover the world around us using our five senses? Immerse ...
A unique visit in Paris with a Parisian stylist to understand why Paris is the Fashion capital of th...
On this Eiffel Tower Food Tour, you will enjoy an excursion into French food culture. Learn about th...