Guided tour of the Fragonard Perfume Museum with a gift in Paris
- Live an enriching experience and learn the secrets of a mythical luxury object: perfume
- Discover one of the largest collections of perfume objects in the world
- Challenge your nose during an olfactive test
- Explore the world of a family-run parfumery from Grasse since 1926
- Enjoy a lovely scented soap to bring home
Immerse yourself in a truly French art-de-vivre with an unique olfactory journey to the Fragonard Perfume Museum in Paris with a lovely souvenir to bring home!
Fragonard has chosen to retain the spirit of this place steeped in history, which was once a theatre and then a velodrome for the elegant ladies of Paris! From the raw materials of perfume making to the profession of perfume maker, the Museum reveals the secrets of perfume making, as well as a magnificent collection of precious perfume bottles from antiquity to the present day.
Plunge into the atmosphere of a late 19th-century perfume factory. You will discover the world of perfume through a scenography combining distillery and other manufacturing machinery, ancient objects, archive photos and video images of today.
At the beginning of your visit, the Fragonard Perfume Museum is pleased to give you an exclusive creation for this experience: a large fabric pouch, as a souvenir of Paris.
New - temporary exhibition each quarter, Maison Fragonard offers an olfactory exhibition on various themes related to perfume plants.
Booking times are subject to a maximum waiting time of 20 minutes
- Guided visit of the Museum (30 minutes)
- A fabric pouch
- Booklets: Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Personal expenses
5 Square de l'Opéra-Louis Jouvet, 75009 Paris-9E-Arrondissement, France
Present your voucher upon arrival
- Open from Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 6pm (last visit at 5pm)
- Guided visit available in French or in English
- The starting time indicated during the booking is advisory only. You can visit during the opening hours of the Museum
- Each tour lasts approximately 30 minutes
- Tours are available approximately every 20 minutes
- Last tour is at 5pm
- The visit is wheelchair accessible
- From Monday to Saturday
- 9am to 6pm (last visit at 5pm)
- Booking times are subject to a maximum waiting time of 20 minutes
Come and explore the Yves Saint Laurent Museum while it is closed to the public. Enjoy the privilege...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
EXPOSITIONS TEMPORAIRES:Vincenzo Gemito (1852-1929). Le sculpteur de l’âme napolitaine. 15 octobre 2...
FRANCIS BACON: BOOKS AND PAINTING 11 SEPTEMBRE 2019 - 20 JANVIER 2020 GALLERY 2The Centre Pompidou p...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
You think you know everything about chocolate? Visit Choco-Story Paris, the Chocolate Museum! Dive i...
Paris's beloved Notre-Dame cathedral has been one of the French capital's most famous landmarks sinc...
Emulate French chic as you zip around Paris in retro style and discover the city's famous landmarks ...