Guided visit of Bruges (from Paris)
- Visit and discover Bruges in a one-day tour from Paris
- Guided visit of the historic center of "the Venice of the North"
- Free time to lunch and explore the city and its specialties
- Cruise on the Canals in summer
Take a trip from Paris to Bruges, the city known as the "Venice of the North". This one-day tour will begin by crossing the northern districts of Paris to take the motorway in the direction of the Belgian border. Before reaching Bruges, you’ll have a quick stop for refreshments and your arrival is scheduled for approximately 11.15 AM.
In the winding streets in the historic heart of the city, your guide will explain the history of the Flemish region and of the city of Bruges, a World Heritage site. As you listen to the commentary, you will admire this medieval city that has preserved all the splendor of its original architecture, colorful charm, art of living and its centuries-old traditions. You’ll visit the historically rich town center by foot, admiring the Beguinage, Notre Dame Cathedral, the gothic style Town Hall, the Bourg Square with its church and the magnificent Big City Square, its quaint houses with decorated facades and the indoor market with the Belfry (duration of the guided visit: 1.30hrs).
In the summer you will also ride on the famous, romantic canals, and admire the city, a genuine open-air museum, from another point of view (the canal cruise is only included from April 1st to October 31st).
You’ll have free time for lunch (not included) in one of the local restaurants with Belgian specialties such as "moules frites" (fried mussels) and an extensive selection of beers. A visit of the Flemish Art Museum or shopping for handmade lace and Belgian chocolates are amongst the most popular ways of spending an afternoon at Bruges. You’ll leave Bruges at 4.30 PM.
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach from /to Paris
- Toll taxes
- Licensed multilingual guide
- Pedestrian visit of the heart of Bruges
- Canal cruise (April 1st - October 31st)
- Children 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
3 Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris-1ER-Arrondissement, France
- Departure / Return: 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
- Passport (with visa if necessary) compulsory for residents outside EU.
- We recommend good walking shoes and warm clothing in winter (Bruges has a particularly humid climate).
- During the summer season, a boat cruise along the famous canals is included either in the morning or the afternoon schedule.
- April 01 - October 31, 2016
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday except special events
Departure : 7.15 AM
- November 01, 2016 - March 31, 2017
Wednesday and Sunday except special events
Departure: 7.15 AM
If you want to experience a moment of eternity, between sky and sea, visit the beautiful Mont Saint-...
Considered the “Western Marvel”, the Mont Saint-Michel is nestled in the middle of an exceptional si...
The beaches of Normandy entered history books in 1944, when Allied forces landed to rescue Europe fr...
This tour allows you to experience everything Paris has to offer and to visit the fabulous Palace an...
Venture to Bruges, the “Venice of the north,” whenever you choose. An audioguide will take you on a ...
Discover the world of Champagne on this full-day tour of the Champagne Houses from Paris. Whether yo...
Set off for a full day excursion to one of France's most popular and iconic sights, the magnificent ...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic than it is by day. Combine a cruise down the Sein...
Travel back to the Golden Age of France with this full-day excursion to Versailles including round-t...
How can a medieval fortress become the most-visited museum in the world? That is the question that h...