Louvre museum and Montmartre guided walking tour
- See the Louvre’s treasures with an expert local guide
- Skip the crowds with a priority access museum ticket
- Tour the famous Montmartre district with your guide
- See the Sacré Coeur and the Place du Tertre
Experience two Paris icons with one ticket as you accompany a professional guide around the Louvre museum and the Montmartre district. Your itinerary:
- Begin in Montmartre – the ‘artists’ district’ of Paris
- An option to ascend the hill in a cable car or by bus
- See the Basilique du Sacré Coeur and Place du Tetre
- Stroll the village-like streets with your guide
- Transfer to the Louvre with priority access tickets
- Enjoy a one-hour guided tour of the masterpieces
- See the Venus de Milo, the Mona Lisa and many more
- Stay in the museum after your tour if you wish
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach or minibus
- Entrance tickets to the Louvre (priority access)
- Authorisation fees for guided visits paid by the tour operator
- Ticket for the Parisian cable car or the Montmartre shuttle
- Services of a licenced multilingual guide
- Temporary exhibitions
- Children (ages 0-2): free
- Children(ages 3-17): reduced
ParisCityVision Agency, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Don't go directly to the Louvre! Meet us 30 minutes before departure at the agency PariCityVision located near the Louvre Museum.
- On Wednesday and Friday, it’s possible to stay at the Louvre for the late-night opening (10.00pm)
- On Monday, the visit to the museum will start before the ride up to Montmartre
Monday, Wednesday, Friday except October 5 and 7 and special events
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Orsay Museum and a city tour of Paris by panora...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
You think you know everything about chocolate? Visit Choco-Story Paris, the Chocolate Museum! Dive i...
Choux cooking class for kids in Paris Learn how to make French 'choux' dough in a 4-hand cooking cla...
Enjoy the illuminations of Paris with this tour including a dinner on the 1st floor of the Eiffel To...