Louvre museum and Montmartre guided walking tour
- See the Louvre’s treasures with an expert local guide
- Skip the crowds with a priority access museum ticket
- Tour the famous Montmartre district with your guide
- See the Sacré Coeur and the Place du Tertre
Experience two Paris icons with one ticket as you accompany a professional guide around the Louvre museum and the Montmartre district. Your itinerary:
- Begin in Montmartre – the ‘artists’ district’ of Paris
- An option to ascend the hill in a cable car or by bus
- See the Basilique du Sacré Coeur and Place du Tetre
- Stroll the village-like streets with your guide
- Transfer to the Louvre with priority access tickets
- Enjoy a one-hour guided tour of the masterpieces
- See the Venus de Milo, the Mona Lisa and many more
- Stay in the museum after your tour if you wish
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach or minibus
- Entrance tickets to the Louvre (priority access)
- Authorisation fees for guided visits paid by the tour operator
- Ticket for the Parisian cable car or the Montmartre shuttle
- Services of a licenced multilingual guide
- Temporary exhibitions
- Children (ages 0-2): free
- Children(ages 3-17): reduced
ParisCityVision Agency, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Don't go directly to the Louvre! Meet us 30 minutes before departure at the agency PariCityVision located near the Louvre Museum.
- On Wednesday and Friday, it’s possible to stay at the Louvre for the late-night opening (10.00pm)
- On Monday, the visit to the museum will start before the ride up to Montmartre
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday except October 5 and 7 and special events
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
The Centre Pompidou presents ‘Bacon en toutes lettres’ (Francis Bacon: Books and Painting), an excep...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Originally a beaux-arts train station built at the end of the 19th century, the Musée d’Orsay is now...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...
Visit the permanent collections of the Centre Pompidou with an expert guide.The Centre Pompidou now ...
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a Big Bus pass 1 Day and the Paris Museum Pass...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
Enjoy a full day excursion from Paris to the D-Day Beaches in Normandy in the company of an official...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...