Market tour and cooking class with a French chef
- French Chef: how to prepare a complete french meal
- Choose your products at a local market with your Chef
- Discover Paris and the Parisians through french cuisine
- Cook, savour, take the recipes home and repeat for your guests
Meet at 9:15 am with Chef Dominique, our cooking teacher, in his apartment located at the border of the 11th and 20th district. You start with a morning market visit to purchase the requested produce for today's recipes.
Dominique likes to give his smart tips and propose delicious traditional or creative recipes. You learn recipes and techniques that you will be able to easily make again at home.
Market visits followed with cooking classes are proposed in the morning from 9.15 am to 1.45 pm, from Tuesday to Saturday. Under Dominique's careful eye, all participants contribute to the preparation of a whole meal: entree, main dish and dessert. Bon appétit!
The famous Roquefort salad with pears and spices from French colonies
Duck with prunes and wine sauce, one of Louis the XIV th favorite recipes
The French version of a trifle, the "Charlotte": red berries and its Mediterranean coulis
- Cooking lesson with local chef in Parisian apartment
- Tour of local Market
- Home cooked lunch (included a glass of wine, tea/coffee)
- Small group cooking class (maximum 8 people)
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients and copy of recipe to take home
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Maximum participants: 8 people
- Please note that part of the market may be closed during the French vacation (mostly in August and around New Year's Eve)
- Tour available in English only
- From Tuesday to Saturday
Make your own wine in two hours in a beautiful 18th century wine cellar that once belonged to the Ki...
Discover french pastry during your stay in Paris and learn how to bake macarons.In the heart of the ...
If the best way to your heart is through your stomach, then the best way to do Paris is through its ...
Full day excursion from Paris to the city of Reims and its region, known all over the world for the ...
Discover the wonders and beauty of the Champagne region during this full-day winery tour from Paris....
Enjoy a day trip in the Burgundy vineyards, visit the "Hospices de Beaune", and test one of the best...
With a flexible time departure, we will begin the tour in the area you chose between the different o...
Montmartre, an authentic village within Paris, has preserved its original charm, old houses and narr...
No country like France is known for its beautiful castles. Experience the feast for the senses that ...
The Premium Pass gives you access to the overall experience including a visit to the Parc des Prince...