Montparnasse tower 56th floor and terrace ticket
- Go up to the 56th floor of the tallest skyscraper in Paris
- Admire the largest panoramic view of the French capital
- Sip some champagne at the Champagne bar
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic view of Paris! In just 38 seconds you will find yourself suspended 200 meters above the sea level admiring the most impressive monuments of the capital. The 56th floor is protected from wind and rain, heated in winter and air conditioned in summer, making visits comfortable regardless of the weather conditions. There you will also enjoy an interactive tour with photos, movies, and games that will help you to discover Paris.
Guinguette On Top | 9 July to 30 September 2019
From 4.00pm (12.00pm on weekends), The Montparnasse Tower Observation deck hosts the Guinguette On Top! See Paris from above enjoying a cooling apéritif including rosé wine, beer, or soft drink and snacks (cheeses, sausages, tapenades). Live jazz, funk and even some musical blind test hosted throughout the summer.
- Entrance ticket to the 56th floor of Montparnasse Tower
- Child (4-11): reduced
- Child (0-3): free of charge
Tour Maine Montparnasse, Rue de l'Arrivée, 75015 Paris.
Show your ticket at the entrance of Tour Montparnasse located on rue de l'Arrivée. Nearest metro stop: Montparnasse-Bienvenue (lines 4, 6, 12, 13). Open year round (including Sundays and Bank Holidays): 1 April to 30 September from 09:30 to 23:30 | 1 October to 31 March from 09:30 to 22:30 | Last access 30 minutes prior to closing | The ticket is not valid on 31st December and 1st January
- Once inside the tower, you can stay there as long as you wish
- Visitors must take a flight of stairs to get from the 56th Floor to the terrace (70 steps approximately)
- The ticket is not valid on 31st December and 1st January
- IMPORTANT: Due to maintenance works, the Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck will exceptionally close on 3 September at 10.30pm (last lift up at 10pm) and it will reopen on 4 September at 1.00pm.
- Due to a private event, the 59th-floor terrace will be exceptionally closed on 9 September 2019 from 7pm onwards. The 56th floor will remain open as usual.
Open 7 days a week/ year round
From 1st of April to 30th of September
From 9.30 to 23.30
From 1st of October to 31st of March
From 9.30 to 22.30 (23.00 on Fridays, Saturdays and the day before French bank holidays)
Last lift up: 30 minutes before closing
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...