Open tickets for the Centre Pompidou permanent collection
- Book the lowest price Pompidou tickets online
- Access to the rooftop of Pompidou Center - View of Paris
- Book in advance to skip the line at the ticket office
- Tickets are open and valid until 12 May 2020
Welcome to the biggest contemporary and modern art museum in Europe! This ticket gives you access to the permanent collection of the Centre Pompidou, the Musée National d'Art Moderne and the Galerie des Enfants.
The Centre Pompidou, also known as the European MOMA, houses the richest National Modern Art Museum in Europe. This huge contemporary building was inaugurated in 1977 and commissioned by the former President of France, Georges Pompidou. It is located in the heart of Paris at a walking distance from the principal city monuments. Being at the same time a library, a music and acoustics research center and a museum, this unusual cultural institution puts together modern and contemporary creations, including plastic arts, books, design, music and cinema.
Important information: The ticket does not give access to the temporary exhibitions. Click here to book your entrance ticket to the museum + temporary exhibition
- Entrance ticket valid until 20 May 2020
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to the Musée National d'Art Moderne
- Access to the Galerie des Enfants
- Access to the temporary exhibitions
Free admission to the permanent exhibition upon presentation of a proof:
- EU citizens (18-25)
- Children (under 18)
Centre Pompidou, 19 Rue Beaubourg, 75004 Paris
Do not queue at the ticket office: Show your ticket at the entrance to the Center Pompidou located 19 rue Beaubourg. From August 2019 to September 2020, due to renovation works, the access to the Pompidou Center is at 19 rue Beaubourg and not through the usual entrance on Place Georges Pompidou. Open every day except Tuesday, from 11.00 am to 9.00 pm
- You can access the museum any day within the validity of the ticket
- The entrance is free for children under 18 years old
- Important: The ticket does not give access to the temporary exhibitions
- Every first Sunday of the month admission is free
- Access to the Centre Pompidou is prohibited to visitors with large items of luggage. These are not accepted at the cloakroom
Open every day except Tuesday
From 11.00am to 9.00pm
The museum is closed on 1 May
The Centre Pompidou presents ‘Bacon en toutes lettres’ (Francis Bacon: Books and Painting), an excep...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
EXPOSITIONS TEMPORAIRES:Vincenzo Gemito (1852-1929). Le sculpteur de l’âme napolitaine. 15 octobre 2...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
You think you know everything about chocolate? Visit Choco-Story Paris, the Chocolate Museum! Dive i...
The Musée Maillol is presenting the most important collection of the works of Aristide Maillol, an a...
Set off on a small group tour (maximum 8 participants) from Paris, visiting the iconic sites of the ...
Montmartre, an authentic village within Paris, has preserved its original charm, old houses and narr...