Open tickets Parc Astérix Paris
- Discover the fantastic world of Astérix and Obélix
- 47 attractions for children, young and old!
- Meet the characters, enjoy the shows
- Chose your world: Roman Empire, Ancient Greece, Egypt or the Vikings
Adventures galore are awaiting young and old along with challenges, attractions for all tastes, Grand shows and Gallic fancies... all the ingredients of a potion tested and approved by millions of visitors! An astounding offering of 47 attractions and shows all staged against a backdrop brimming with Gallic humor, Parc Astérix strikes the perfect balance between humor, togetherness, authenticity and sharing, rousing enough cheer for the whole family!
2020 AT PARC ASTÉRIX, THE FUNNIER SEASON EVER!
Meet your favorite characters!
Discover the “Gaul Parade”, led by Asterix himself
Live the 4D experience in the "Attention Menhir!" attraction!
Immerse yourself in the world of comics with the "Asterix Adventure", an immersive and interactive journey
FROM JULY 11 TO AUGUST 23
Every evening, open until 10 p.m.
FEAR ON THE PARK: SURPRISES AND LAUGHTERS GUARANTEED
FROM OCTOBER 3 TO NOVEMBER 1
- A terribly irresistible event that will give you devilish experiences!
- Scary haunted houses: Big scares guaranteed in the latest addition: "The catacombs" (1)
- 3 zones of fear for the whole family: Small Frisson, Moderate Fright and Fat Terror
Fear on the Park is also:
3 days extended until 10 p.m. (2) on October 10, 17 and 24.
4 nocturnes from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. (3) on October 28, 29, 30 and 31.
(1) Paid access
(2) Included in the day ticket
(3) Requires the purchase of a specific ticket
A CHRISTMAS GAUL
FROM DECEMBER 19, 2020 TO JANUARY 3, 2021 (4)
Immerse yourself in the Christmas universe at Parc Astérix! Exclusive entertainment awaits you: a giant ice rink, a toboggan run, a Christmas market.
- Leave with your souvenir photo of Santa Claus
- Watch the final show "Wish Island"
- And do not miss the illumination of the big tree, as well as the closing ceremony
- Entrance ticket
- Access to the shows
- Cost of skill games, video games, and pay-to-view animations
- Food and beverages
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-3): free
Parc Astérix - 60128 Plailly, France
Scan your e-ticket directly at the turnstiles at the entrance of the park. Please bring your I.D.
- Tickets are open and valid for season 2019 (Remember to check the calendar for opening hours and dates before you plan your visit!)
- The ticket does NOT give access to the nights "Peur sur le Parc" (28, 29, 30, 31 October 2020) that require the purchase of a specific ticket
- Tickets are not refundable
- Parking fee: 15€ to pay on spot
Open from 4th April 2020 to 3rd January 2021
10.00am - 6.00pm except special events
Parc Asterix is closed on 24 and 25 December.
Click here to see the opening calendar
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
In the heart of Paris, the Aquarium of Paris offers an unforgettable show to young and old, with six...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...