Orsay Museum skip-the-line tickets and guided tour of the highlights
- Visit the world's largest collection of Impressionist art
- Orsay Museum: a 19th century former railway station
- English-speaking guide to learn about history and art
- Enjoy Skip the Line access
A favorite among local Parisians, the Musée d’Orsay is an impressive art museum that offers an awe-inspiring experience in every one of its details. From the open, airy design of the railway station with its beautiful giant clock and a stunning collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist artwork, every part of this tour is an experience that will make sure you make the most of your time. This tour brings famous masterpieces to life, thanks to your guide’s knowledge of the artwork and the master artists who created them.
The Orsay museum is home to famous and highly recognizable collection of historical masterpieces. It is home to the world’s biggest collection of impressionist paintings. You’ll learn about this unique period in art history, how it was received and how painters like Monet radically changed the world’s perception of the world.
Parisian locals have another reason for loving this museum. It was the first French museum and French or Paris-based artists made many of the greatest pieces found here. The Orsay is proud home of Van Gogh’s ‘Starry Night over the Rhone, to Renoir’s ‘Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette’. Your guide will bring you into Renoir’s 19th century Paris, where his dancing, drinking Parisians eating galettes will seem to come to life right before you.
The carefully crafted itinerary covers all of the museum’s highlights: paintings by Van Gogh, Cezanne, Degas, Monet, Manet, Renoir and more.
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 20 people or fewer
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee for the Musée d'Orsay
- Headsets so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 0-3): free
- Children (ages 4-14): reduced rate
- Strollers or baby carriages are not allowed on this tour
Musee D'Orsay, 75007 Paris, France
Meet us 15 minutes before departure in the courtyard in front of the main entrance to the Musée d'Orsay. Your guide will be waiting for you at the foot of a large statue of an elephant.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
- This tour not accessible to guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- Photography is not permitted in the Musée d'Orsay
- France’s tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip the Line Access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours
- Please note that many sections of the museum are not air-conditioned (as A/C is not standard practice in France)
- Large bags or backpacks are not permitted in the museum
- Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Meeting time: 09.15am
Departure time: 09.30am
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...