Paris bike tour by night
- Pedal through the Latin Quarter full of nightlife
- Enjoy a scenic boat cruise on the Seine
- Stop for a delicious ice cream at Berthillon
Come along for an unforgettable evening showcasing the illuminated sites of Paris, and also enjoy a spectacular boat cruise on the Seine. Bike through the Latin Quarter and witness the best nightlife in town. Ride around the Ile de la Cité, along the river and enjoy ice cream at Berthillon (the most famous ice cream shop in Paris). Cross over the picnic-filled Pont des Arts bridge and enjoy the sunset over the Paris rooftops. See the Louvre as never before and relax onboard a boat cruise on the Seine. Onboard the boat, you will even enjoy free wine!
- Helmet (provided but optional)
- Stop for world-famous ice cream (cost not included)
- Ticket for Boat Cruise
- Wine for non-minors (or juice upon request)
- Children (0-3 years of age): free
- Children (4-12 years of age): reduced
The exit of the Dupleix metro station (line 6)
Exit right after the automatic gates - guide will be across the street in front of the Pharmacy with a big green cross above its entrance, and you will see a sign that says Fat Tire Tours with the company logo
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- Tour operates rain or shine - rain ponchos for sale in the office
- All participants over 12 years of age must be able to ride a bike
- All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tandems reserved for guests less than 70lbs/32kg
- Trailers have a 2 child capacity with a combined maximum weight of 88lbs/40kg
- Babyseats have a maximum weight limit of 48lbs/22kg
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Please check calendar for updated seasonal offerings
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Already picturing yourself at the majestic Eiffel Tower, the amazing Louvre, or the beautiful Palais...