Paris Museum Pass
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- A good bargain - see more for less
- Freedom to organize the experience the way you want it
Enjoy direct access to more than 50 museums and monuments in Paris and the surrounding area!
The Paris Museum Pass is available is for 2, 4, 6 days and gives you access to the permanent collections and some temporary exhibitions.
Your Paris Museum Pass activates on the date and time of your choice, starting from your first visit. Three durations of the pass are available as follows:
- 48 consecutive hours (2 days)
- 96 consecutive hours ( 4 days)
- 144 consecutive hours (6 days)
- Paris Museum Pass valid for 48hrs, 96 hrs or 144 hrs
Most of the national museums and monuments are free for young people under 18 years old and Europeans union residents under 26 years old so the Paris Museum Pass is not necessary.
Many museums and monuments are free:
- The first Sunday of the month
- For disabled people and their companion so the Paris Museum Pass isn’t necessary
- For teachers and jobseekers (conditions specific to each institution)
Office du Tourisme de Paris, 29 rue de Rivoli 75004 Paris
Redeem your voucher to collect your pass at the Office du Tourisme de Paris during opening hours. Open every day from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm (10.00 am to 7.00 pm from 1st November to 30th April). Closed on 1st May.
- To visit the Louvre Museum's permanent collections, a free reservation with entry time is required on Louvre's website. Once you've collected your Pass at the Office du Tourisme, you'll be able to make a reservation (for free) on the Louvre's website using the serial number of your pass. To enter the museum, all Paris Museum Pass holders must present their Paris Museum Pass, along with a document that confirms their reservation of the Louvre Museum.
- The access to the Leonardo da Vinci exhibition included in the Paris Museum Pass is subject to free reservation on Louvre's website
- Your Paris Museum Pass activates on the date and time of your choice, starting from your first visit.
- The Paris Museum Pass grants 1 entry per site, whatever the duration of the pass
- The fast-track aspect of the pass cannot always be guaranteed at certain sites that require the visitor to collect a free ticket in order to enter, or when there is a security check or restricted and limited access for security reasons.
- Museums and monuments are usually closed on Mondays or Tuesdays, 1st January, 1st May and 25th December
- Exceptional closures and free admission (strikes, public holidays...) will not give cause for any extension of the duration, nor any refund for one or several days
- Please note: during the Musical Fountains Show and Musical Gardens at Versailles, the shows and groves are not accessible to the public. To visit the gardens during this period, it is necessary to buy a supplement on the website of the Palace of Versailles or on-site at the ticket office.
The pass can be purchase all year round.
Durations available: 48hrs, 96 hrs, 144 hrs.
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation,...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a Big Bus pass 1 Day and the Paris Museum Pass...
Enjoy a beautiful half-day sightseeing tour in the French capital with your guide and get to know Pa...
Our Rex Studios interactive audio-guided tour takes you on an imaginary journey behind the scenes of...
The Rodin museum is held in the Hôtel Biron, a jewel of Parisian rocaille architecture with a park t...
You think you know everything about chocolate? Visit Choco-Story Paris, the Chocolate Museum! Dive i...
L'enclos des Gobelins it's 80 artists, 23,000 shades of color, 600 furnished French Republic palaces...
Two birds with one stone! Discover Paris' main highlights on board of a cruise on the Seine river an...
This photo tour takes you around the best spots to take pictures of yourself in the Eiffel Tower are...