Priority access tickets to Louvre Museum
- Prebook to save time and bypass the purchase line
- Experience one of the world’s greatest art galleries
- See the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and many more
- Admire more than 35,000 works of art
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten million visitors a year. It’s big and it’s popular.
You can’t see everything in one day unless you’re riding a bike, so prebook your entrance ticket and decide which departments you’re interested in:
- Egyptian antiquities
- Near Eastern antiquities
- Greek, Etruscan, and Roman antiquities
- Islamic art
- Decorative arts
- Prints and drawings
And don’t forget to visit the Mona Lisa. People say she’s smaller than you expect...
- Prebooked entrance ticket to the Louvre with entry time
- Booking fee
- Access to temporary exhibitions
Admission is free for:
- visitors under the age of 18
- 18-25 year-old residents of the European Economic Area (EU, Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein)
Paris City Vision, 2 rue des Pyramides - 75001 Paris
Do NOT go directly to the Louvre Museum! You must collect your ticket at the PARISCityVISION agency at the time indicated. Ticket valid only on the reserved date. The time indicated corresponds to the time of collection of the Louvre ticket at our agency. The agency is 6 minutes walking from the Louvre. Metro: Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre (lines 7, 1).
- This ticket gives access to the permanent collection and free temporary exhibitions of the Louvre Museum
- Free admission to the permanent collections on the 1st Sunday of each month from October to March
- A booking fee is included in the price
- This not an open-ticket. Prebooked entry time.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled or modified after the purchase. No refund.
- Skip-the-line access is subject to restrictions: security checks and unexpected wait times may increase wait times.
- Museum audio guides are available on site for €5 per person
- Every day except Tuesday
Check the calendar to see the scheduled entry times available
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
tennis: Semifinal pack: 6 & 7 june 07-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France E-Ticket...
tennis: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France E-Tickets Ti...
Spend a day in Chantilly and discover the whole area with one ticket! The Domaine ticket gives acces...
Make the most of your visit of Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiff...
Make the most of your visit of Paris with our skip-the-line audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower!Ori...