Priority access tickets to Louvre Museum
- Prebook to save time and bypass the purchase line
- Experience one of the world’s greatest art galleries
- See the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and many more
- Admire more than 35,000 works of art
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten million visitors a year. It’s big and it’s popular.
You can’t see everything in one day unless you’re riding a bike, so prebook your entrance ticket and decide which departments you’re interested in:
- Egyptian antiquities
- Near Eastern antiquities
- Greek, Etruscan, and Roman antiquities
- Islamic art
- Decorative arts
- Prints and drawings
And don’t forget to visit the Mona Lisa. People say she’s smaller than you expect...
- Prebooked entrance ticket to the Louvre with entry time
- Booking fee
- Access to temporary exhibitions
Admission is free for:
- visitors under the age of 18
- 18-25 year-old residents of the European Economic Area (EU, Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein)
Paris City Vision, 2 rue des Pyramides - 75001 Paris
Do NOT go directly to the Louvre Museum! You must collect your ticket at the PARISCityVISION agency at the time indicated. Ticket valid only on the reserved date. The time indicated corresponds to the time of collection of the Louvre ticket at our agency. The agency is 6 minutes walking from the Louvre. Metro: Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre (lines 7, 1).
- This ticket gives access to the permanent collection and free temporary exhibitions of the Louvre Museum
- Free admission to the permanent collections on the 1st Sunday of each month from October to March
- A booking fee is included in the price
- This not an open-ticket. Prebooked entry time.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled or modified after the purchase. No refund.
- Skip-the-line access is subject to restrictions: security checks and unexpected wait times may increase wait times.
- Museum audio guides are available on site for €5 per person
- Every day except Tuesday
Check the calendar to see the scheduled entry times available
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Enjoy an audio tour of Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral and the surrounding Latin quarter. You can make...
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your aud...
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
Below the streets of Paris lurks an entire secret history of the city’s dead. On this unique storyte...
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments ...
Join this skip-the-line tour of Notre Dame cathedral, its towers and the Ile de la Cite while you ar...
What if you could make your dreams come true and fly over the city to experience it with a bird’s-ey...