Private guided tour of Orsay Museum
- Discover the history of the Orsay Museum
- Academism, Impressionism, Post Impressionism, Pointillisme, Barbizon School
- Learn more about the masters of the XIX century in Paris
Get ready for two hours of art and culture with this private guided tour of Musée d'Orsay.
First you will be introduced to its history, and learn about the Italian architect Gae Aulenti and how he turned an abandoned station into a museum.
You will walk where the train once ran, and admire the art from the mid-nineteenth century to 1914. You will cover realism, impressionism, post-impressionism and art-nouveau. You will discuss Delacroix, Ingres, Courbet, Daumier, Millet, Manet, Monet, Degas, Renoir, Rodin, Cezanne, Van Gogh, Gauguin, Toulouse-Lautrec and many others.
- Private guided tour with an official guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Children (0-12): free
- Youth (13-17): reduced rate for the tour, the entrance ticket is free
1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris
Meet your guide 5 minutes before departure of the tour outside the entrance of the Orsay Museum, next to the big rhinoceros statue.
- This tour needs confirmation from the supplier
- Minimum participants: 2 adults
- Everyday except Monday
11.00am or 2.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Take a trip back in time and immerse yourself in the adrenaline-filled adventure of the classic West...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...