Skip-the-line tickets for the Louvre Museum
- Pre-book your entry time slot to save time and skip the ticket lines
- Experience one of the world’s greatest art galleries
- See the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and many more masterpieces
- Admire over 35,000 works of art
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten million visitors a year. It’s big and it’s extremely popular.
It's really hard to see everything in one day but these skip-the-line tickets will help you fly past the queues to go straight inside! So, pre-book your tickets now, and decide which departments you want to visit most:
- Egyptian antiquities
- Near Eastern antiquities
- Greek, Etruscan, and Roman antiquities
- Islamic art
- Decorative arts
- Prints and drawings
Don’t forget to visit the Mona Lisa. People say she’s smaller than you expect...
Temporary exhibition included in this ticket:
Soulages at the Louvre
From 11 December to 9 March 2020
This tribute exhibition traces the chronological development of Soulages’s work from 1946 to the present day, through a limited selection of pieces created over eight decades of artistic research. Soulages’s exceptionally long career is illustrated by some of his major works, most of them from prominent French and foreign museums. The exhibition covers every period, with a focus on the outrenoir polyptychs. It also presents a number of very large paintings executed in recent months, demonstrating the remarkable vitality of Soulages, who has never stopped working.
- Pre-booked entrance ticket to the Louvre
- Temporary exhibition Pierre Soulages entrance
- The new Leonardo da Vinci exhibition
- Audio guide or guide
- Booking fee (added during check-out)
Admission is free for:
- Visitors under the age of 18
- 18-25 year-old residents of the European Economic Area (EU, Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein)
- Teachers of art, art history, and the applied arts
- Holders of a valid “Pass Education” card (primary and secondary school teachers in French public schools and private schools receiving government subsidies)
- Artists affiliated to the Maison des Artistes (in France) or the AIAP (Association Internationale des Arts Plastiques)
- Holders of a valid ICOM or ICOMOS card
- Job seekers and people on income support, on presentation of proof of entitlement (dated within the last year or indicating a period of validity)
- Visitors with disabilities and the person accompanying them
- Holders of membership cards (permanent collections only)
Musée du Louvre, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
- Entrance to the new Leonard de Vinci exhibition is NOT included in the ticket
- Free admission to the permanent collection on the first Saturday of each month from 6.00pm to 9.45pm
- A booking fee will be added to the original ticket price during the booking confirmation
- This is not an open ticket, you will have to choose a pre-booked entry time
- Cancellation policy: no refund, no exchange
- The Louvre is open every day except Tuesdays
- Check the calendar to see the scheduled entry times available
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
The Centre Pompidou presents ‘Christian Boltanski: Life in the making’. Through a pathway of some fi...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Get ready for two hours of art and culture with this private guided tour of Musée d'Orsay.First you ...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Orsay Museum and a city tour of Paris by panora...
Get on board a modern boat with warm and trendy decoration for a 1hr 45min cruise in the heart of Pa...
Enjoy Paris from the sky and from the river with this combo offer including skip-the-line tickets to...