Skip-the-line tickets to Palace and Gardens of Versailles with transportation from Paris
- Enjoy priority entrance at the Palace of Versailles
- Three different pick-up points in central Paris
- Learn about court life before the French Revolution
- Follow in the footsteps of the notorious "Sun King"
- Explore the gardens designed by André Le Notre
Immerse yourself 5 hours in the magnificence of the Palace of Versailles with an informative audio guided tour including priority access tickets to the Palace and roundtrip transfers from central Paris (departures points from Gare du Nord, Opéra or Champs-Elysées/Etoile).
Walk through the steps of Louis XIV into a UNESCO World Heritage-listed wonder and delight yourself with the luxury of the Hall of Mirrors and the State Apartments. After the visit of the Palace you'll have free time to discover the massive gardens of the Palace designed by André Le Nôtre.
From 3 April to 31 October 2020, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays: visit of the gardens and Musical or Fountain Show included in the price.
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned coach from several departures points in Central Paris
- "Musical Gardens" and "Fountain Show" included on selected dates (Tuesdays Fridays and Weekends )
- Skip the line ticket to the Palace of Versailles
- Informative audio guide available in 11 languages
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children 0-2 years old: free entry
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
83 Rue de Maubeuge, 75010 Paris, France
Please present this voucher when entering the bus. Make sure to be ready on spot 15 minutes before the departure time.
At 10.10am from Gare du Nord, 83 rue Maubeuge 75010 Paris (next to the bakery)
At 10.30am from Opéra Garnier, 11 rue Auber 75009 Paris (next to Illy Coffee)
At 10.50am from Champs-Elysées/Etoile: 2 Avenue Foch 75116 Paris (except on October 13th)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Musical show of the gardens of Versailles: Available only on Tuesdays and Fridays from April 3 April to 31 October 2020
- Fountains show of the gardens of Versailles: Available only Saturdays and Sundays from April 3 April to 31 October 2020
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is strongly advised not to wear high-heeled shoes
- Strollers are not permitted inside the palace
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Informative audio guide available in 11 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Polish and Mandarin Chinese)
Everyday (except every Mondays, 1rst May and 14th July).
Departure from Gare du Nord: 10.10am
Departure from Opéra Garnier: 10.30am
Departure from Champs-Elysées/Etoile: 10.50am
Return times from April 1st to October 31st.
Champs-Elysées/Etoile: around 4:50pm
Return times during the rest of the year.
Champs-Elysées/Etoile: around 3:50pm
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your aud...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
This tour allows you to experience everything Paris has to offer and to visit the fabulous Palace an...
Take this unique tour of the Paris Catacombs that are home to millions of past Parisians’ skulls and...
Visit the Palais Garnier, one of the most beautiful buildings of Paris, probably the most famous ope...
Enjoy your magical day in Disneyland® Paris without worrying about time constraints with this packag...
Discover the picturesque villages of Vezelay, Noyers sur Sereins and Fontenay with this day trip fro...
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this combo offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge sh...