Stadium tour at Parc des Princes - Paris Saint-Germain Experience
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
Paris Saint-Germain reinvents the stadium visit by offering you this fun, immersive and unique tour. The Parc des Princes as you’ve never seen it!
Discover emblematic, secret places and share your emotions throughout the visit. A 1h10 guided tour behind the scenes of the stadium: from the top of the stands to the subs' bench, from the VIP boxes to the conference room, from the mixed zone to the players' dressing...with the trophy room as the highlight!
A fun, accessible, multilingual tour which is open to everyone and which will will thrill fans, enchant tourists and amaze young and old alike.
- The visit of Parc des Princes
- Access to the trophy wall and the immersive exhibition (HISTORY ROOM)
- 1 token for a 360° virtual reality experience (ARCADE VR)
- The application audio/video guide
- Food and drinks
- Children 6-13: reduced
- Children under 5: free of charge
- Senior (+65)
Le Parc des Princes, 24 Rue du Commandant Guilbaud, 75016 Paris
Please present your voucher at the 'Entrance Conciergeries' (main entrance) of Parc des Princes, 24 Rue du Commandant Guilbaud, 75016 Paris.
- Free visit for children under 5
- The application audio/video guide is available in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic
9.00am to 8.00pm in summer
10.00am to 5.30pm in winter
Closed on match days
Open from 12.00pm on the day after the match
The Premium Pass gives you access to the overall experience including a visit to the Parc des Prince...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Take advantage of the tranquillity of the morning to discover the majestic Iron Lady! Erected in 188...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your aud...
The cemetery of Père-Lachaise is not only the most visited cemetery in the world, but it is also the...
Meet at 9:15 am with Chef Dominique, our cooking teacher, in his apartment located at the border of ...