The Paris Pass®
- Enjoy free entry to over 60 attractions and museums
- See the sights on a free a hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Save time with fast track entry at top Paris attractions and museums
- Get a comprehensive guidebook and a public transport Travelcard
The Paris Pass is the ultimate sightseeing package that will grant you access to over 60 world-famous museums, art galleries, and monuments in Paris for 2, 4, or 6 days.
You’ll have free and fast-track access to top museums, including the Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, Centre Pompidou and Grevin Wax Museum. Your pass also includes fast track access to the top attractions, a free hop-on, hop-off bus tour, unlimited travel in central Paris and a 120+ page guidebook full of top tips for exploring Paris.
- Paris Museum Pass - free entrance to over 60 world-famous museums and monuments
- Paris Attractions Pass - free entry to popular attractions
- Free hop-on hop-off bus tour of Paris
- Paris Visite Travelcard - unlimited travel on the metro, buses and RER within central Paris
- Fast track entry at a selection of the busiest museums and attractions
- 120+ page guidebook with a map and directions as well as loads of helpful tips and hints
- Special offers at shops and restaurants in central Paris.
- Children (ages 4-11)
- Teenagers (ages 12-17)
Big bus Ticket Shop, 11 Avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris, France
Redeem your voucher at the Big Bus ticket shop. Opening Times: Open all year = 9:30 -18:30
- Museums can be visited multiple times
- Attractions may only be visited once
- The Paris Pass does not permit access to temporary exhibitions or guided visits
- State Museums in Paris are free to visitors under 26 from EU countries. Visitors claiming free entry in this manner will need to queue for a ticket and show ID proving their age and nationality. Remember: Paris Pass holders get the luxury of fast track entry!
- The Paris Visite Travelcard benefits:
- Unlimited journeys on all Paris Metros, RER, Buses, Trams, SNCF Overland Suburban Trains and the Montmartre Funicular
- Covers zones 1-3, the whole of central Paris
- Valid for the entire duration of your Paris Pass
- Valid for use on consecutive days for the duration you select: 2, 4 or 6 days
- At the end of the validity period, the pass will expire and you will no longer be entitled to free entry at attractions or transportation
- Please note that a day is based on a calendar day. If you first use your pass at 4.00pm on Monday, it counts as one full day
Save money and time with the Paris City Pass! Enjoy free entrance to more than 55 museums, attractio...
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation,...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
If you want to experience a moment of eternity, between sky and sea, visit the beautiful Mont Saint-...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Enjoy your magical day in Disneyland® Paris without worrying about time constraints with this packag...
Experience the Palais Garnier, the site of Paris’s National Opera and one of the capital’s most sign...
This tour has been carefully planned so you get in-depth perspective into both must-see sides of Ver...
On this full-day excursion you’ll travel to Giverny by train, round-trip from Paris. Some of Claude ...
Travelers who visit the historical battlefields of Normandy often come away describing the experienc...