Tickets for FlyView Paris virtual reality tour
- Fly over Paris and its monuments in virtual reality
- Take off with your jetpack and enjoy a 360° panoramic view
- A thrilling experience to share with family and friends
- Feel on cloud 9 with a bird's-eye view of the sights
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
Imagine being able to fly — and experiencing Paris with a bird’s-eye view. Experience FlyView, the one and only virtual reality attraction in the world that allows you to fly over Paris on a jetpack with a 360-degree view of its landscapes!
Explore the main monuments of Paris in a unique way, seen from the sky: Notre-Dame de Paris, the Concorde, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, the Seine.
Enjoy an immersive experience thanks to a state-of-the-art technological device: flight simulators (jetpack), 360° real captures filmed with a drone and the latest generation VR headsets.
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
FlyView® Paris 30 Rue du 4 Septembre, 75002 Paris
Meet us at the 15 minutes before the time indicated on your ticket at the FlyView® Paris Office. Metro stop: Opéra (lines 3,7 and 8).
- Minimum height: 1.20m (4 feet)
- Tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable
- Duration: 35 minutes (including a 13-minute film for the flight from Paris)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday
From 11.00am to 6.30pm
Friday and Saturday
From 11.00am to 8.30pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...