Tickets Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac
- Access to the permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Discover a fantastic collection of indigenous art
- A journey in cultures of Africa, Asia, Oceania, and Americas
The permanent exhibition presents around 3,500 pieces divided into geographical areas: Oceania, Asia, Africa and the Americas. The exhibition is presented as a ‘circuit’ in a continuous manner, on either side of a central aisle conceived to resemble a river. Themed spaces or "boxes" punctuate the exhibition path to provide particular illumination of a specific region or type of work. The desire to present these rich and varied collections and the fragility of some works – which limits the duration for which they can be exhibited - lead to frequent museographic changes.
Below are the upcoming temporary exhibitions:
Art of bamboo in Japan
27 November 2018 - 07 April 2019
For the first time in France, an exhibition paying homage to the little-known art of Japanese bamboo basketry that tells the story of how basketry became sculpture.
12 March 2019 - 07 July 2019
A journey across the Pacific to discover the island cultures and peoples of Oceania. From New-Guinea to Easter Island, from Hawaii to New Zealand, nearly 200 works provide an overview of the art of a continent, passing on both traditions and contemporary challenges.
The Secret Soul of the Filipino
12 March 2019 - 26 May 2019
The exhibition brings together a selection of Anting-Anting, sources of strength and power and a prominent feature during the Philippine Revolution.
- Entrance ticket to the museum including permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Guided tour (8€ to pay on spot)
REDUCED PRICE FOR COLLECTIONS AND TEMPORARY EXHIBITIONS IN THE GARDEN GALLERY
- Holders of the Large Family Card
REDUCED PRICE FOR EXHIBITIONS IN THE GARDEN GALLERY
- European Union residents 18-25 years old
- Teachers, on presentation of the pass Education card
FREE ACCESS TO THE COLLECTIONS AND TEMPORARY EXHIBITIONS IN THE GARDEN GALLERY
- the first Sunday of each month for everyone
- holders of a quai Branly pass
- friends of the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
- those receiving social security benefits
- speakers from the RMN
- national, regional and auxiliary speakers and guide interpreters
- job seekers (with proof dating from less than 6 months)
- children under 18
- students at the Ecole du Louvre or enrolled in the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac teaching programmes and residents of the Cité internationale des Arts
- those seriously injured during war, seriously injured civilians and veterans, disabled visitors plus carer (with proof of disability)
- journalists holding press cards
- members of ICOM, ICOMOS, IAA and AICA
- holders of the Culture Card, multipass card, Maison des artistes card and the professional card of the Paris and Ile-de-France regional tourism committee
FREE ACCESS TO THE COLLECTIONS ONLY (INCLUDING MEZZANINES EXHIBITIONS)
- 18-25 year olds resident in the European Union
- teachers, on presentation of the pass Education card
- members of learned societies
- holders of the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac Researcher card
- holders of the Paris Museum Pass
These rates are available on presentation of relevant proof.
Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac, 37 Quai Branly, 75007 Paris.
Present your ticket at the entrance of the Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac. Metro stop: Alma-Marceau (line 9). RER C stop: Pont de l'Alma.
- Please check the upcoming temporary exhibitions
- This ticket is open and valid until march 2020
- Luggages included cabin luggage are not allowed in the museum
- Purses, small handbags and laptop bags will pass the security control
- The combined ticket gives access to the temporary exhibitions held in the mezzanines and the exhibitions held in the area called 'Galerie Jardin'
- Everyday except Monday
Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday: from 11.00am to 7.00pm
Thursday, Friday, Saturday: from 11.00am to 9.00pm
Closed on Monday, 25th December and 1st May
Free admission on 23 and 24 June 2018
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
Created in 1882 in the very heart of Paris, the Grévin Museum is one of the oldest wax museums in Eu...
Located near the Hôtel des Invalides, the Rodin Museum was the atelier of artists such as Jean Cocte...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
With over 35, 000 thousand pieces on display, the Louvre is too huge to see in a single day. Our pro...
A favorite among local Parisians, the Musée d’Orsay is an impressive art museum that offers an awe-i...
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
Come and explore the Yves Saint Laurent Museum while it is closed to the public. Enjoy the privilege...
The only place in the world that is able to grow and produce Champagne is just outside of Paris! Joi...
Experience the splendour of Versailles at your own pace as you see the sights with an in-depth audio...