Tickets to How to become Parisian in one hour
- A unique show approved by 500,000 locals and visitors
- Spot-on Parisians' attitudes, expressions and gestures
- Rated 'Certificate of excellence' Best theater performance
Discover this smash hit show surrounded by Parisians and more than 20 other nationalities in the heart of Paris. Olivier Giraud's show has been performed in front of 500 000 spectators! You'll learn everything about Parisian lifestyle and quirks, their slang and attitude and master the use of 'ohlala'.
Warning: your inner Parisian may pop up after the show!
- Show ticket
- Food and drinks (available to purchase at the bar before the show)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Not recommended for kids under 16 years old
Théâtre des Nouveautés, 24 boulevard poissonnière, 75009 Paris, France
Present your voucher at the entrance of the Théâtre des nouveautés before the show to collect your tickets. Metro: Grands Boulevard (line 8, 9).
- This show is not suitable for children under 16 years old
- This show is performed in English
- Your seats will be allocated by the theater, within your chosen category
- Dress code is casual
- The bar opens 45 minutes before the show (own expense)
- Cloakroom available (certain items can not be accepted for security reasons)
- Cancellation policy: refund until 2 days before the show
Wednesday to Saturday
At 7.00pm or 8.00pm depending on the season
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...