TukTuk tour of Paris by night
- Discover Paris at night aboard original and ecological means of transport
- Enjoy two hours of Tuktuk with a driver-guide
- Admire the most beautiful monuments in Paris, from the Place de la Concorde, to the Champs-Elysées, the Louvre, Montmartre and of course the Eiffel Tower
You will discover the mysterious charms of Paris at night! From Place de la Concorde, a beautiful ride up the Champs Élysées to the Arc de Triomphe, then on to the Moulin Rouge, the Montmartre district and the Sacré-Cœur. Then, you go down to the Opera Hall, Place Vendôme, then the Louvre carousel. Then, passage to Concorde, to join the Petit Palais and the Grand Palais then, by the Alexandre III bridge, you will arrive then at Les Invalides.
Then, via the Alma bridge, you will head towards the Trocadero square, the Eiffel Tower, for a final near the Arc de Triomphe, on the Champs-Élysées...
Our team of chauffeur-escorts, are fully experienced to illustrate your trip, in music if you wish, they can also photograph you during the stops at each monument and make you have an unforgettable time in the most visited city in the world.
- 2 hours of electric Tuktuk tour
- Private transportation
- Meals and drinks
- If your Hotel is located in central Paris ( Arrondissements: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 9th, 10th, 15th, 16th), the Pick-up can be done at your hotel.
- The other possible pick-ups are made on stops near monuments such as: Notre-Dame: 3 quai Saint-Michel 75005 | Opéra: Place de l'Opéra 75002 Paris- In front of the Café de la Paix | Concorde: In front of the entrance of Tuilerie Garden 75008 Paris | Petit Palais: Avenue Winston Churchill 75008 Paris - in front of the Petit Palais | Arc de Triomphe: 156, Avenue des Champs Élysées 75008 | Tour Eiffel: Place de Varsovie and corner of Avenue Gustave V de Suede 75016 (métro Stop "Trocadéro")
- If your Hotel is located in Paris centre, we offer you the Pick-up at your hotel to start the Tour.
- The other possible starting points for this Tour are: Louvre, Petit Palais, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower.
- Please indicate your email address, telephone number for pick-up and number of passengers for the tour during the booking process
- Price is per group from 1 to 6 people
- Every day
- Possible departures from 6.00pm to 10.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
In the heart of Paris, the Aquarium of Paris offers an unforgettable show to young and old, with six...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...