VIP Versailles bike tour
Upon arrival in the town of Versailles, we will ride to the famous city market to shop for our picnic supplies (cost not included). Then, we'll cruise through the Chateau's enormous grounds along a network of fantastic trails and tree-lined paths to visit Marie Antoinette's Hamlet and both the Petit & Grand Trianons. Next, it's on to our picnic at the end of the Grand Canal where we'll settle down for a royal feast.
After lunch, we'll continue through the grounds and enter the chambers of the Chateau itself. Our bike tour offers you skip-the-line access to the Chateau to avoid the tremendously long lines. See the room where Marie Antionette's guards were killed as they protected her from the mob at the beginning of the Revolution. Walk through the breathtaking Hall of Mirrors where King Louis greeted guests, and centuries later the Treaty of Versailles was signed to end World War I. Ride with us and you will explore exponentially more of the 2,000+ acres of royal property than you would ever be able to see on your own.
- Helmet (provided but optional)
- Roundtrip transportation from Paris to Versailles
- Live Guide
- Visit to Versailles open-air market
- Entrance into Marie Antoinette's Hameau, the Grand & Petit Trianons, and Formal Gardens
- Guided tour of King Louis XVI's apartments
- Skip-the-line access to Château de Versailles with audio-guide
- Picnic lunch
- Children (0-3 years of age): free
Outside of the Javel-André Citroën metro station (line 10).
This tour meets in a small park on Avenue Emile Zola opposite a café named "Café Regalia". The closest métro station is Javel-André Citroën (line 10). Use exit 1 (sortie 1, right side). The easiest taxi address is for the café: 1, Rue de la Convention, 75015 Paris. Please arrive at the meeting point no later than 15 minutes prior to tour time.
- Our VIP Versailles Bike Tour is perfect for intermediate-athletic bike riders
- Although most of this tour takes place in a park there are city riding portions and a few hills
- Lunch is not included in the cost of this tour. You will have the chance to buy picnic supplies from numerous vendors at the market.
- Our tour covers approximately 10.1 miles (16.25 km)
Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Departure at 8.15am
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
In the heart of Paris, the Aquarium of Paris offers an unforgettable show to young and old, with six...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...