Visit Paris in 4 Hours including Louvre, Notre Dame, Historic City Tour and Seine Cruise
- Explore Notre Dame with an expert local guide
- Enjoy a city stroll around the Île de la Cité, the historic center of Paris
- Skip the lines at the Louvre and see the highlights of the collection
- Get a river cruise ticket that you can use whenever you want
This highlight tour of Central Paris packs a maximum number of world-class attractions into a small amount of time.
Your tour begins outside Notre Dame Cathedral, where you’ll meet your passionate local guide and an intimate group of 15 people or fewer. Inside the Cathedral, you’ll marvel at the famous Rose Window and the gothic architecture as you learn the century-spanning story of the great building.
After you have seen Notre Dame's most impressive parts and learned a few of its secrets, you’ll head out for a city stroll around the Île de la Cité, Paris's most historic neighborhood. Along the way, you’ll see medieval landmarks like the Conciergerie and St. Chappelle as well as more modern attractions on the Left Bank like the bookstore, Shakespeare and Company.
Passing through the narrow, medieval streets of the Latin Quarter, you’ll cross back over the river to enter the Louvre. During high season, the entrance lines can stretch for hours, but regardless of when you visit, you’ll walk right in for a full tour.
The Louvre's collection is enormous but you won't have to worry about art fatigue; Your guide will focus on the most important works and help you understand what makes them so significant by giving you the vibrant stories behind them. There’s a lot to see, but your visit will include paintings by Leonardo da Vinci and his incomparable Mona Lisa, sculptures by Michelangelo and Canova, statues from antiquity like the Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the major works of the French Romantics like Géricault’s ‘Raft of Medusa’, and even the French Crown Jewels.
The guided part of your tour ends here but we leave you with a little gift; a Seine River cruise ticket that you can use any time during the rest of your stay. Either hop right on a boat, or save it for sundown, which is a lovely time to take in the sights along the river.
This is a great experience for anyone who wants to pack in a lot of must-see sights to an easy half day of touring.
- Skip the Line Notre Dame Tickets
- Skip the Line Louvre tickets
- Full Louvre Highlights Tour
- Expert local guide
- Seine River Cruise Ticket
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Infants under 4 years old are free of charge
Notre-Dame Cathedral, Parvis Notre-Dame, Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris.
We'll meet 15 minutes before departure time of the tour at the equestrian statue in the square facing Notre Dame Cathedral. The Charlemagne equestrian statue (the only one on the square) is located to the right of the Cathedral when looking towards its facade. Your guide will be holding a Walks sign.
- Group Size: 15 people per guide
- In case some galleries of the Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame Cathedral are closed without prior notice, your guide will make an appropriate substitution
- Suitcases, luggage, and larger bags are not allowed inside. Only bags smaller than 55 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm are permitted.
- Some of the Louvre rooms are not wheelchair accessible
- As with all religious sites, appropriate attire is required for entering Notre-Dame Cathedral. Shoulders and knees must be covered.
- The tour ends at the Louvre Museum
01 March 2019 - 31 October 2019
Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays
Meeting Time: 7:45 AM
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Black out date: 01 May 2019
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Already picturing yourself at the majestic Eiffel Tower, the amazing Louvre, or the beautiful Palais...