WWII full-day tour with cider tasting and transfer from Paris
- Explore a Nazi German bunkers that the allied troops neutralized
- Learn about the affects the battle had on the liberation of France and the ending of WWII
- Apple Cider Tasting:a special stop to try some of the famous Normand beverage
- Round trip from Paris in a brand new van and no more than 8 people
Take an unforgettable day trip from Paris and visit the Beaches of Normandy where the outcome of WWII was changed for Europe! You’ll explore Omaha Beach, German Bunkers, the Operation Overlord Museum, Pointe du Hoc, as well as the American Cemetery where 10,000 white crosses stand in lines.
Whether you’re a history buff or someone who is just curious about this very important battle our guide will help you to better appreciate the truly amazing stories of bravery and courage which took place on the beaches of Normandy. By the end of the day you will understand how important this battle was and have learned some of the unique stories of the soldiers who fought and died to put an end to Hitler’s plans for Europe and the world.
Your passionate guide will carry military maps, plans, and photos from the planning and you will be able to see with your own eyes what the soldiers were told to do and what the encountered.
See and enjoy:
- The American Cemetery
- The Operation Overlord Museum
- Omaha Beach
- German Bunkers
- Apple Cider Tasting
- Transportation by A/C Minivan
- All tickets entrance for memorial or museum
6 Avenue de Wagram, Café La Flamme, 75008 Paris, France
- Meet with your driver-guide outside of Café La Flamme in Paris, 15 minutes before your tour starts
- Tours run Rain or Shine! Full refunds are given if the reservation is cancelled more than 72hrs before the scheduled departure time of the tour. No refunds are given for any reasons once 72hrs prior to the scheduled departure time of the tour.
- Note that the weather can change quickly (even in summer) on the coast of Normandy, we suggest everyone brings a least a light jacket.
- The D-Day Beaches of Normandy Day Trip from Paris will finish around 7PM (depending on traffic) at the same location where it started: 76 Avenue de la Grande Armée in Paris.
- On Monday / Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday
The Mont Saint Michel is unique in the whole world! It is a mountainous island with a medieval villa...
Enjoy a full day excursion from Paris to the D-Day Beaches in Normandy in the company of an official...
The beaches of Normandy entered history books in 1944, when Allied forces landed to rescue Europe fr...
Set off on a small group tour (maximum 8 participants) from Paris, visiting the iconic sites of the ...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...
See the best of Paris in just 4hrs! Breeze by the walking and bus tours on a Blue Bike and get up cl...
You are staying in Paris and you want to discover the WW2 Normandy sites? Then follow us on our D-da...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
In the heart of Paris, the Aquarium of Paris offers an unforgettable show to young and old, with six...