Todi guided walking tour
- Discover Todi, the most livable city in the world!
- Enjoy a walking itinerary that takes you back in time!
- Taste a delicious Umbrian lunch in a local restaurant
In the Nineties, Todi was described as the most livable city in the world for its landscapes, for the quality of the environment and for the "slow lifestyle". Accompanied by a professional local guide, you will discover the secrets of this town and your palate will be delighted by a tasty local lunch.
The morning tour includes a walking guided visit to the historic city center and the main monuments of this charming town, located on a hilltop overlooking the surrounding countryside and the Tiber valley. Lunch in one of the restaurants in the historic center is included; there you will taste delicious traditional dishes accompanied by local wines. In the afternoon your guide will lead you to an unusual itinerary to discover the charming medieval quarters of Todi. This walk is very interesting and unique. You will have the opportunity to admire historic, little-known artistic treasures along unusual touristic routes. The route follows the hilly pathways of Medieval Todi.
- Guided walking tour of Todi
- Lunch in a restaurant with drinks
- Museum entrance tickets
Via Abdon Menecali Todi, Pg, Italia
Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before departure.
- Suitable shoes for the walking tour
- Guaranteed tour with minimum 2, maximum 10 people
- This tour is recommended only to those visitors who are able to go up and down stairs easily and walk along little charming crooked streets
- Children under 12 are not allowed in this tour
- Every day
- At 10.00am
Perugia is the capital of Umbria and one of the local hill towns, a city full of charm and history. ...
With your guide, you will walk along Perugia's city walls dating from the Etruscan Age, get lost in ...
On this 2.5-hour private tour you'll walk through the picturesque city of Perugia with a dedicated g...
A "must do" when you visit Assisi is seeing the beautiful Basilica of St. Francis, built in the XIII...
An involving experience for your children who will enjoy cooking some typical Italian dishes, while ...
Book a private lunch or dinner in Perugia, attend the show cooking and discover the flavors of real ...