Cinque Terre tour by minivan from Pisa
- Visit Cinque Terre, a gem of Italy
- A small-group tour by minibus
- Travel by boat, experience the water
- Presence of personal service
Cinque Terre is one of Italy's most beautiful destinations. This tour dedicates a full day to discover Ligurian charming fishing villages and the amazing paths and areas between them, giving you a spectacular overview of the coast.
You will also marvel at the stone walls and terraces that villagers have created over the years for vineyards and olive trees.
You will discover this magic land by ferry-boat (or by train in case of bad weather conditions).
Travel along the Ligurian villages and experience all the beauty of this fantastic land.
There is no hiking, you will reach village by village by train or boat, but we do not suggest the tour to people with walking difficulties.
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pick up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
From your Hotel/ Accommodation (if listed) in Pisa. If your hotel is not on the pick-up list you will be directed to the closest available location
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Free cancellation up to 48 hrs before departure
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
- From April to October
- Pick-up or meeting time between 8/8:10 am (exact pick up time will be given after booking)
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa, visit the Cathedral and then climb the Leani...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...
The tour will start with a visit to a typical medieval village placed on the hill where you can admi...