Pisa Leaning Tower and Cathedral skip-the-line tickets
- Climb the tower’s 294 steps to enjoy the view from the top
- Avoid queues with the skip-the-line tickets and spend more time at the site
- Choose between the standard ticket to the Leaning Tower or the combined ticket with Tower, Baptistery, Camposanto and the Sinopie Museum
- Still not satisfied? Opt for a more complete experience with the guided tour with entrance tickets included!
The Leaning Tower, situated in Piazza dei Miracoli together with the Duomo, Baptistery and Camposanto is the symbol of Pisa. With its impression of falling down from one moment to the next, it attracts the interest of thousands of visitors, who delight each year and are fascinated by the weirdness of one of the most beautiful and famous monuments in the world.
For sure, you’ve seen thousands of pictures, but now you get the chance to go inside and climb the 294 steps to the top!
To ensure you have a complete experience that best suits your needs, you have the option of choosing from three different ticket options.
If you like enjoying the monuments in full independence and avoiding the long lines at the entrance, then the skip-the-line ticket is the ideal option for you.
Choose your combined ticket with Leaning Tower skip-the-line tickets + Baptistery, Camposanto and the Sinopie Museum if you want to get a more complete and comprehensive experience.
And that's not all!
If you like to be guided by detailed explanations of a professional guide, who will not only tell you a lot of curiosities about the Tower but also about the Miracles Square, then the perfect option for you is the Guided tour which includes the access tickets to the Leaning Tower.
- Skip-the-line access to the Tower of Pisa
- Entrance to the Cathedral (if you buy any ticket you get a free pass to visit the Cathedral, not subjected to a fixed time)
- Entrance to Baptistery, Camposanto and Sinopie Museum (if selected during purchase)
- Guided tour (if selected during purchase)
For the Tower:
- Admission is free only for disabled visitors with their helper, upon presentation of suitable certification to the cashier. For safety reasons, children who will not have turned 8 by the end of this year are not permitted to enter. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. ID may be requested to certify the age.
For the Baptistery, Camposanto, Sinopie Museum, Opera del Duomo Museum, Temporary exhibition:
- Free admission without ticket only for disabled visitors with their helper and for visitors under the age of 11 if accompanied by an adult. Valid ID or proof of entitlement required.
Piazza del Duomo, 56126 Pisa
For the guided tour: meet your guide in front of Porta Santa Maria Pisa 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
For the skip-the-line or combined tickets option: you will receive your entrance ticket after your booking.
- For safety reasons, children under the age of 8 are not permitted to enter. Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult
- Entrance is allowed up to 30 minutes before closing time. The Cathedral is open to visitors only from 10am
- Important: Before purchasing the combined ticket, it is advisable to check the opening hours of the individual attractions
- Admission to the Cathedral is with free pass. If you buy any ticket you get a free pass to visit the Cathedral, not subjected to a fixed time
- An agency commission will be applied to the price of each ticket (except the guided tour), which allows you to receive the official ticket and go directly to the turnstiles, avoiding the lines in the ticket office
- Tickets for the Tower are at set times and limited in number, so you must choose a time when you buy your ticket
- The time booked refers only to access to the Leaning Tower. If you select the combined ticket with the Baptistery, Cemetery and Sinopie Museum, you can access them at the time you prefer
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled entry time to account for security checks
- If the minimum number of participants for the guided tour is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative date for booking
- Please leave all metal objects, bags, and containers of any size (including small camera cases) at the free cloakroom located in Piazza Duomo 21 (only 80 meters from the entrance)
- Security checks include a metal detector. Please put all metallic objects in the provided lockers before entering
- This visit is not recommended for people with cardiovascular and muscular disorders
Leaning Tower hours:
- Open all year round, daily from 8.30am to sunset
- From April to October 9.00am - 8.00pm | from November to March 9.00am - 7.00pm | from December 25th to January 5th 9.00am - 8.00pm
- 17 June - 31 August night opening hours: 8.30pm-10.00pm
- Closed: 1 January and 25 December
- Last entrance is 30 minutes before closing time
- The Cathedral may experience unexpected closures due to religious services, funerals or extraordinary events
- Camposanto: Every day from 8.00am to 8.00pm, from 17 June to 31 August open until 10.00pm. Free admission 1 and 2 November
- Sinopie Museum: open every day from 8.00am to 7.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday
- At 10.00am
- Available in Italian, English and French
Don't miss the chance to visit the most important monuments in Pisa with a single ticket!Climb the L...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...
It was the great Italian poet, Gabriele Dannunzio, who renamed the cathedral square of Pisa (where t...
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Cinque Terre is one of Italy's most beautiful destinations. This tour dedicates a full day to discov...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to Florence. Have free time to visit the city on your own. In the a...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Have a comprehensive experience in one of the most fascinating areas of Tuscany, known all over the ...
Get ready for the perfect introduction to Florence, especially if you like food!Our Florence food to...