Pompeii guided visit with skip-the-line tickets
- Visit the world-famous archeological site of Pompeii with an expert guide
- See the well-preserved frescoes and marble home decorations
- Walk into private homes and shops and stop to read the electoral notices at every corner
- Visit the amphitheater, built to accommodate up to 20,000 people
Among the most visited sites in Italy, Pompeii was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1997. The site is a perfect representation of everyday life in ancient Rome in the first century AD, just before when the city with its buildings inhabitants were buried by the eruption of Vesuvius.
This guided tour allows you to learn about buildings, private homes, the two theaters, the brothel, the spas, and a thermopolium. Walk the so-called Street of Abundance, the most important street in the city, with important homes and popular shops. Visit the huge amphitheater, designed to accommodate up to 20,000 people, and admire the beautifully preserved frescoes and marble decorations that tell us how Romans lived back in the 1st century AD. Follow your guide to see plaster casts of the inhabitants, when they were surprised by the eruption and huddled up for protection. Along the way, your guide will also point out the typical electoral notices that you can see throughout the city.
- Entrance to the Ruins of Pompeii
- Guided visit of Pompeii Archeological Site
- Snacks & drinks
- Guided visit of Villa dei Misteri
- Everything not mentioned in the included field
- EU citizens (18 -24): reduced
- Children and youth (4-17): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Via Villa dei Misteri, 3, 80045 Pompeii (Entrance of Porta Marina Superiore)
Meet your guide at via Villa dei Misteri 3 near the entrance of Porta Marina Superiore.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and bring along a hat and a bottle of water.
- You can't bring any large bags and backpacks inside the site. You can leave them at the entrance, where a free cloakroom service is available. You can retrieve them at the end of your visit.
- From 5 to 10 March, during Culture Week, admission will be free
- For visitors in wheelchairs, a dedicated route is available, but it is limited compared to the standard tour
- Taking into account that public transport is not entirely efficient and that your voucher will need to be exchanged with the ticket, please leave early enough to reach the site at least 30 minutes before the start of the tour. We cannot guarantee that any late arrivals will be waited for
- Guided visit in English, Spanish, French and Italian: every day at 10.00am
This tour consists of a marvelous walk around the ancient Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum, b...
Among the most visited sites in Italy, Pompeii was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1997...
Overlooking the Gulf of Naples, Herculaneum became famous worldwide when the archaeological excavati...
The cost of the adult ticket is 18 euros; the cost of the reduced ticket is 2 euros.Housed in a 16th...
The full price ticket costs 14 euros; the reduced ticket costs 2 euros.The National Museum of Capodi...
The cost of the full price ticket is 6 euros; the cost of the reduced ticket is 2 euros.One of the s...
Fino al 2 febbraio 2020, Palazzo Fondi, in collaborazione con con-fine edizioni e con il patrocinio ...
Depart at 8.45am from your location of choice in Naples (hotel/port/station) and head along the coas...
The full price ticket costs 6 euros; the reduced ticket costs 2 euros.Originally intended as the res...
Make an authentic Neapolitan pizza during this 1.5-hour cooking class!Under the watchful eye of a pr...