From Prague: Nizbor glass factory and Pilsner Urquell brewery
- Tour the historic Pilsner Urquell brewery and the famous Nizbor glass factory
- Experience the story behind two of the country's signature products
Discover what the Czech Republic is all about during your day trip from Prague that highlights two of the country's finest products: glass and beer. You will visit a glass factory and the famous Pilsner Brewery, experiencing the best the country has to offer.
In Pilsen, (a metropolis of Western Bohemia), beer has been brewed since the town's founding in 1295, but the real world-renowned Pilsner is connected with the name of Pilsner Urquell which is brewed in the Prazdroj brewery built in 1842. Since that time brewers all over the world have been trying in vain to imitate this beer. Your visit to the factory will help you to understand how Pilsner ("this bread which flows") was brewed and consumed in the past and how real Pilsner is brewed and consumed today. The museum collections document the brewery’s 150 year long history.
The Czech Republic's most famous glass factory is situated in Nizbor, a small town on the Berounka river, a tributary to the Vltava not far from Prague. During your factory tour, you will learn about the entire history and the contemporary period of glass production in Bohemia. There is an excellent opportunity to buy discounted glass products at Nizbor.
- Entry to glass factory and brewery
- Discounts on glass products
- Lunch with one drink in restaurant U Salzmannu in Pilsner (choice from multiple menus including vegetarian)
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children two years old and under: free
Národní 38, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the service date will be charged in full; more than 24 hours notice is fully refundable
- Due to the pedestrian zone no pickup from hotels in the following streets possible: Vladislavova, Václavské náměstí, Jungmanova, Spálená, Národní třída, Perlová, Rytířská, 28.října, V kotcích, Havelská, Skořepka, Konviktská, Bartolomějská, Karolíny Světlé, Jilská, Ostrovní, Karlova, Melnatrichova, V jirchářích, Husova
- Check the available days in the calendar
- Tour starts at 9.00am
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start time
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...