Half-day tour to Karlštejn castle
- See an imposing medieval castle, founded 650 years ago by Charles IV
- Explore the historical interiors of this 14th century structure
- Learn from an expert guide and visit one of the most popular tourist destinations
Discover a symbol of Czech history and visit one of the world's most visited castles. Enjoy a 4-hour visit in the beautiful Karlštejn Castle.
Karlštejn was founded by Charles IV in the 14th century. The castle served as a place for safekeeping the Empire coronation jewels, holy relics and other royal treasures. After climbing the hill on which it stands, you will be impressed by this Gothic gem and its monumental architecture. Your ticket includes an hour long tour of the interior with a local guide.
Located in a picturesque site, the castle sits on Dragon's Rock in the middle of dense forests just about an hour drive from Prague. For many visitors, this is one of the most popular destinations. This tour also includes 30 minutes of walking up on the hill.
- Hotel pick-up
- Castle entrance fee
- Hotel drop off
Václavské nám. 825/27, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide in Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske Namesti 27, 110 00 Prague), or take advantage of the hotel pick-up by indicating the name and address of your hotel at the time of booking.
- The tour is offered in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Russian
- Local guide at the castle speaks only English, but you will be offered written information of the castle in the other languages
- High season: every day except Monday at 9:30am
- Low season (November - March): Saturday and Sunday at 9:30am
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...