Half-day tour to Terezín Monument from Prague
- Pay homage at the Terezín Memorial
- Learn the concentration camp's prisoners' life
- Gain a deeper understanding of the holocaust
- Go on a hassle-free tour that picks you up right at your hotel
After being picked up at your hotel, you will head to the town of Terezín in a modern, air-conditioned bus with WIFI connection.
Terezín was built in the 18th century as a strategic fortress for protection against the Prussian armies. During World War II the Nazis established a police prison in the Small Fortress, and the town itself was turned into a Jewish ghetto.
After arriving in the fortress, your guide will let you in on the wartime history of Europe and you will learn what life in the largest Czech concentration camp was like. Terezín definitely belongs among the historically most interesting places and exploring the grounds will help you understand the tragedies that took place here as your guide provides narration about the lives of the prisoners. You will have the chance to experience educational exhibits and broaden your understanding of the Holocaust during this raw and up-close tour.
After the tour, your bus driver will drop you back off at your hotel or the city center.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transfer with a modern air-conditioned bus with WiFi and USB charger
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages (3-11): reduced
- Students ages (12-26): reduced
- Seniors ages (65+): reduced
Wilsonova 8, 110 00 Nové Město, Czech Republic
Add your accommodation details at checkout for pick-up service or meet your bus at the rooftop parking Main Train Station, opposite the Fanta´s Cafe.
- For pick-up service please add your accommodation details at checkout
- The pick-up time from the hotel is not identical to the beginning of the trip and depends on the traffic situation and location of the hotel. Late pick-up from the hotel is not a reason for refund
- Only English commentary is guaranteed. German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian commentary are available upon request. Commentary is given bilingually
- This tour operates daily at 9.00am
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...