Karlštejn Castle tour from Prague
- Tour inside the Karlštejn Castle with a professional guide
- See the treasury where the Czech crown jewels were kept
- Travel through the Czech Republic countryside by air-conditioned bus
Get to know this majestic castle, which was built by Charles IV as a treasury for the crown jewels. The history of Karlštejn is connected with many legends; this symbol of the golden ages of Czech lands is definitely worth visiting.
Charles IV had Karlštejn built in the 14th century as a treasury for the crown jewels. On the route, which takes about an hour, the guide will tell you about the history connected with this gothic castle. After a short walk up the hill where Karlštejn was built, you will make an hour long tour accompanied by a local guide.
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation by modern, air-conditioned bus
- Entrance fee
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- USB charger
- Gratuities (optional)
- Students aged (12-26): Reduced
- Seniors aged (65+): Reduced
- Children aged (3-11): Reduced
Wilsonova 8, 110 00 Nové Město, Repubblica Ceca
Add your accommodation details at checkout for pick-up service or meet your bus at the rooftop parking Main Train Station, opposite the Fanta´s Cafe.
- For pick-up service please add your accommodation details at checkout
- Please note that on 26 September 2020 and 27 September 2020 there will be an extra fee of 200 CZK (about 8€) per person
- Saturdays and Sundays at 12.30pm
Please note that tours are not available on the following dates:
- 28 September 2019
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...