"Magic Flute" show at the National Marionette Theatre in Prague
- Witness the famous Mozart opera performed by puppets
- Enjoy the authentic handmade costumes of the marionettes
- Visit the historical National Marionette Theatre
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautifully made marionettes are the star of this unique, playful version of Mozart's classic opera. When they come to life on stage, they provide a magical experience for the whole family.
The performance is shown in the original version in German and lasts 55 minutes.
- Admission to the "Magic flute" show
- Food and drinks
- Students (with valid ID): reduced
- Children: reduced
National Marionette Theatre, Žatecká 98/1, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Prague 1, Czech Republic
- The performance will be in the original version in German
- Regular performances on thursdays at 6.00 pm
- Please check the calendar for available dates
- Daily performances between 25 December to 30 December 2020
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...