Prague beer and food tasting with museum visit
- Get an introduction to Czech beer and food
- Visit a beer museum and enjoy a sampling
- Taste glasses of micro-brewed Czech beers
Taste the most famous Czech micro-brewed beers and delicious traditional Czech food on this tasting extravaganza. This will be an evening of tasting amazing, small production beers (known as microbrews) from some of the highest quality small breweries in the world and eating some of the most delicious traditional Czech beer snacks on offer in Prague.
The tour starts by visiting a beer museum and teaching you about beer history and culture in the Czech Republic. During the museum visit, you’ll be able to see real beer process props from the medieval times up as well as try several types of beer on site.
After, you'll visit a small, centuries-old beer hall where they still brew their own beer right in the middle of Prague’s inner Old Town!.Your guide will tell you about the current state of beer making in the country and let you enjoy a few top-notch varieties of delicious Czech craft beer. The waiter will bring a sumptuous platter of traditional Czech beer snacks from a local chef, so that you get to know what Czechs like to eat alongside their beer.
- English-speaking guide
- 2 beer tasting with 3 beer types at each place
- Czech food taster platters
- Beer museum entry
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Michalská 432/12, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Meet your guide at the Absolute Tour Center, 12 Michalska Street. The entrance to the courtyard is located on the opposite side of Hotel U Stare Paní
- A minimum of 2 guests are required for this tour to run
- Persons under 18 years are allowed on this tour
- Options for vegetarians, guests with allergies and religious dietary restrictions may be very limited
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 5.30pm
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an e-scooter. After you have met your guide and rece...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
Terezín was meant to defend the Czech Republic and Prague from aggressive Prussians. It was so preci...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...