Prague Castle skip-the-line tickets and minibus transfer
- Save time with your skip-the-line tickets
- Explore the stunning Prague Castle complex at your own pace
- Discover the Old Royal Palace, gothic St. Vitus Cathedral and more
- Benefit from a convenient and comfortable minibus transfer
Explore the Prague Castle complex at your own pace and save time by using a convenient minibus transfer and skip-the-line ticket. The comfortable minibus brings you from the Old Town Square up to the Prague Castle on the other side of the Vltava river. On arrival, you can pass by the long waiting lines and access the world's largest coherent castle complex. Follow the footsteps of kings of Bohemia, Roman emperors and presidents of the Czech Republic, while discovering the majestic Royal Palace, St. Vitus Cathedral and more!
Your admission ticket is valid for two days (from the day you receive it) and includes one entry to the castle interiors. This way you can take your time and enjoy every aspect of this extraordinary complex. With the ticket you can visit the following attractions inside:
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Old Royal Palace
- St. George's Basilica
- Golden Lane
- Daliborka Tower
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Prague Castle admission ticket - Circuit B (St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica and Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower)
- Minibus transfer
- Driver flexibility in order to find the shortest line for the security check
- Tour guide
- Skip-the-line for the security check into the Prague Castle complex
Staroměstské náměstí 5, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic
Meet your representative behind the statue of Jan Hus in the Old Town Square. Your representative will be holding a blue and white umbrella.
- We recommend to wear comfortable shoes (the Prague Castle complex is bigger than seven football fields)
- Please note that all Prague Castle visitors have to pass a security control and a bag check. The waiting time may vary during the week. Please plan your visit accordingly
- The minibus can accomodate a maximum of six people
- Every day at 10.15am
- Your skip-the-line ticket is valid for two days and allows one entry to the castle interiors
Save time and avoid hassle on your holiday. This skip-the-line opportunity allows you to avoid the l...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Start your holiday without any hassle and book your airport transfer in advance. Choose your time an...
Explore the beautiful city of Prague as Lewis Carroll's Alice explored Wonderland! A new adaptation ...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
Get out of the bustling crowds on Old Town Square and visit one of Prague's eeriest places. This mys...
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnific...
Enjoy Prague's highlights from a unique perspective, while relaxing on a cruise down the Vltava Rive...
Get to know this majestic castle, which was built by Charles IV as a treasury for the crown jewels. ...
The Black Light Theatre Srnec is the only original black light theatre in Prague. A place where a mu...