Prague city tour with Vltava River cruise
- Admire must-see sites such as Old Town, Charles Bridge and the Castle
- Enjoy a cruise along the Vltava River as you take in gorgeous city views
- Learn about Prague's fascinating history from an expert guide
Your Prague city tour with Vltava river cruise offers a compreshensive introduction to the city, ensuring you see the most interesting and important places. You will travel by bus, by boat and on foot. The bus departs from Narodni třida and you will see:
- Estates Theatre, where the premiere of W. A. Mozart’s Don Giovanni opera was held
- National Theatre
- Smetana Embankment to admire the marvellous panoramic view of Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge.
- Old Town and New Town
- Wenceslas Square, which Czechs consider to be the heart of Prague;
- Charles Square where you'll see the Dancing House at the river.
- The Lesser Quarter, dominated by Saint Nicholas Church.
- Tour of Prague Castle, passing Saint Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace and Saint George’s Convent along the way to the Old Castle Stairs
- Charles Bridge, where you'll learn about its signature statues
- Board your cruise under the statue of Charles IV at the other side of the bridge, which will visit places large cruise ships cannot go, like the Devil’s Stream channel
- Prague Castle Area, Charles Bridge, Klementinum and the Old Town Square with its famous Astronomical Clock, dating back to 1410
- Guided motorcoach tour along with walking tour
- Service of guide
- 45-minute river cruise with refreshment
- Hotel pick-up
- Children three-to-ten years old: reduced
- Children two years old and under: free
Spálená 30, 110 00 Praha 1, Repubblica Ceca
Narodni třida: 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic
- Townhall is not available from 1 November to 31 March
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian
- Please wear comfortable shoes, as part of the tour will be on foot
- Cancellations made within two hours of service date will be charged in full; more than two hours notice is fully refundable
- Due to the pedestrian zone no pickup from hotels in the following streets possible: Vladislavova, Václavské náměstí, Jungmanova, Spálená, Národní třída, Perlová, Rytířská, 28.října, V kotcích, Havelská, Skořepka, Konviktská, Bartolomějská, Karolíny Světlé, Jilská, Ostrovní, Karlova, Melnatrichova, V jirchářích, Husova
The Prague Card gives you free admission to over 60 attractions listed in the Prague Card map, as we...
During your full day sightseeing tour of Prague with river cruise and lunch, you'll journey back in ...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Perched atop a high plateau, Prague Castle reigns majestically over the city below. Your guided walk...
As dusk falls and the crowds thin, your guide will take you through the heart of Old Town, across th...
Book your Prague City Pass and head straight for the entrance to Prague attractions without waiting ...
Start your 2.5-hour guided tour at the Charles Bridge, where your guide will provide a short overvie...
See the spectacular Prague bridge, hear the story of Old Prague and learn about the Prague Castle on...
Memorias de Praga es la visita perfecta para tomar un primer contacto con la ciudad. Durante 2,5 hor...
Get to know Karlovy Vary and its picturesque colonnade during an full-day bus trip. Before a tour of...