Prague highlights tour in 2 hours
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Prague on an air-conditioned bus
- Visit the Prague Castle area with a professional guide
- See the most important attractions of the city in just two hours
Enjoy a quick two-hour tour of Prague. You’ll be taken on an air-conditioned bus for a sightseeing tour of the city. After a sightseeing round, the bus will take you to the Prague Castle, where you will take an hour's walk around the castle with a guide.
This sightseeing tour is a perfect option if you don’t have much time left. During the first part of the tour you can admire the National Museum, the famous Dancing House, both the historic and new stages of the National Theater, the unique Charles Bridge and the panorama of Hrad?any. You’ll see everything from a comfortable air-conditioned bus.
The bus tour is followed by a walking tour of the Prague Castle’s exterior with a professional guide. Your tour will finish in the castle.
- Tour guide
- Travelling by modern bus
- Bottled water
- Youth (3-11 years old), students (12-26 years old) and seniors (65 years or older): reduced price
- Children under the age of 2: free
Wilsonova 300/8, 110 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, Czechia
Take advantage of the hotel pick-up by indicating the name and address of your hotel at the time of booking, or meet your guide in the parking area of the Main Train Station of Prague on Wilsonova street. Subway station (C-Red line): Hlavní nádra?í.
- Commentary is guaranteed in English
- Bilingual commentary is possible upon request in German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian
- Your booking will be confirmed within 12 hours
- Departures daily from the main train station at 9:00am,12.30pm
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30-60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
The Prague Card gives you free admission to over 60 attractions listed in the Prague Card map, as we...
Get out of the bustling crowds on Old Town Square and visit one of Prague's eeriest places. This mys...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Enjoy Prague's highlights from a unique perspective, while relaxing on a cruise down the Vltava Rive...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Discover the history of Prague, the heart of Europe! This three-hour tour will introduce you to the ...
Your 3-hour guided tour begins in front of the Astronomical Clock Tower, where your guide will provi...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
This day trip from Prague combines a tour of Karlovy Vary with a visit to Marianske Lazne, another C...
Listen to a midday concert of classical hits at Lobkowicz Palace in the Prague Castle complex and ma...