Prague hop-on hop-off bus and boat Pass with Castle and Jewish Quarter tour
- Access to 3 bus tour routes and 19 stops around Prague. Create your own itinerary to explore the city
- 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off tour to discover Prague
- Choose between the option with the boat cruise or without it
Explore Prague on a bus and at your leisure with these 48h passes.
The pass will give you access to 3 different routes for 48h: really the best way to discover the city! The routes include stops in 19 of Prague greatest-interest spots, such as the Castle and the Jewish Quarter, and two walking guided tours.
You can also choose to buy the option that will let you cross the Vltava in an exciting cruise!
Step back in time and discover a fascinating history dating back more than a century. The walking guided tours will take you inside the complex of the fairytale Prague Castle, the world’s largest ancient castle complex, dominating the city’s skyline, as well as through the streets of the Jewish Quarter, Josefov, revealing the past of the 18,000 people who once lived there.
You’ll also step inside the breath-taking St. Vitus Cathedral, central to Prague’s cultural and religious heritage. Additionally, don’t miss the chance to discover the beauty of an architectural masterpiece such as the Charles Bridge! With its looming Baroque statues and Gothic bridge towers, is undoubtedly one of Prague’s must-see monuments.
Click here to see the map with the 3 routes (purple, blue and red)
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Free guided walking tour (Red Line: Grévin Museum to Na Florenci Street, 20 minutes; Purple Line: Hamley's to Jindřišská Tower, 10 minutes). NB: Passengers wishing to take the bus tour only should start the tour at Na Florenci Street or Jindřišská Tower
- Boat tour (if selected)Castle Walking Tour:
- Expert guide
- Entry to the grounds, including the courtyard and St. Vitus Cathedral, and gardens (summer only)Jewish Quarter Walking Tour:
- Expert guide
- Castle Walking Tour:
- Entry to the museum and exhibitionsJewish Quarter Walking Tour:
- Entry to sites (synagogues, Jewish Ceremonial Hall, Old Jewish Cemetery, Robert Guttmann Gallery)
You can choose between 2 different options:
- 48h Pass for hop-on hop-off bus with Castle and Jewish Quarter tour in Prague + Vltava boat crossing
- 48h Pass for hop-on hop-off bus with Castle and Jewish Quarter tour in Prague
Please remeber that printed vouchers must be exchanged at: Grevin Museum | City Sightseeing Prague Desk; Celetná 15, Prague 1, 110 00; Opening hours: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour:
- Operative season: all year round
- Red Line:
- First tour: 9:10 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:40 p.m.
- Blue Line:
- First tour: 9:45 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:15 p.m.
- Purple Line:
- First tour: 10:05 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:20 p.m.
- Full loop: 60 minutes
- April & May: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; every 30 minutes / 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.; every 60 minutes
- June - October: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; every 30 minutes / 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.; every 60 minutes
- November - March: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.; every 60 minutes
- Walking tours: 10:45 a.m., 12:20 p.m., 1:55 p.m.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Tour in English
- Walking tours: 10:45 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:45 p.m.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Tour in English
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...