Prague night walking tour and Vltava river cruise
- Discover the haunted Prague, Prague Castle and its pagan past
- Enjoy a 1-hour boat tour along the Vltava River
- Get to know the mystical tradition of the Kabbah and the Jewish Town
- Visit Old Town Square, Astrological Clock and the Astrologer’s Tomb
Join this evening stroll full of legends, magic, mystery and romantic stories. Along the way, you’ll hear about Mozart’s house and Casanova, one of the most interesting characters of the 18th century.
Then you’ll wander over Tyn Court, where Medieval trade caravans stopped for some rest, relaxation and a little indulgence in the city’s charms. You’ll also learn the secrets of the famous clock – the symbols and meaning behind this fabulous Astronomical Clock are not what you think.
After all the legends and tales of Prague Castle, a boat will go along the beautiful Vltava River with both banks illuminated for an impressive evening experience and plenty of photo opportunities of Charles Bridge, Prague Castle and much more. To further add to the sparkle of the evening, the cruise includes your choice of a complimentary beverage.
- English-speaking guide
- Welcome drink of choice
- Boat cruise ticket
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
- Child (3-12): reduced
Michalská 432/12, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Meet your guide at the Absolute Tour Center, 12 Michalska Street. The entrance to the courtyard is located on the opposite side of Hotel U Stare Paní
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking up to 3 hours
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- Not recommended to infants
- From 1 April to 15 October: Every day at 7.00pm
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for tr...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
Terezín was meant to defend the Czech Republic and Prague from aggressive Prussians. It was so preci...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...