Prague Old Town and Jewish Quarter walking tour
- Hear about the fascinating history of Prague's Old Town
- Let the Jewish Ghetto enchant you
- Quick yet in-depth exploration of Prague
If this is your first time in Prague or if you can stay only for a short while, this brief overview of Old Town and the Jewish Ghetto is the perfect tour for you. Learn about the mysterious symbols on the Astronomical clock, and find out who was Jan Hus. You will also see the important places that helped develop Central Europe's culture and education system, such as the Carolinum, the Estates Theatre, and Franz Kafka's birth home, along with a number of churches and synagogues.
This enjoyable stroll with a guide will take you through Old Town and the Jewish Ghetto. Take in the beautiful sensations found among the strong traditions in the Jewish neighbourhood. You will also learn about the Bohemian history, how the kingdom was formed, see several favorite Prague sites, and find out why these significant sites are so popular with Czechs and foreigners.
- Professional guide services throughout Old Town and Jewish Quarter
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick-up
- Students with a valid student card: reduced price
- Children up to 6 years old: free (children 7 years and older pay student price)
The tour begins at Prague Trips and Tickets office, in Tynska 7, Prague 1.
- Tour requires a minimum amount of participants. In the rare case of this not being reached, the tour may be cancelled, and you will be offered a full refund
- Tour runs on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 11.00am
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an e-scooter. After you have met your guide and rece...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for tr...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...