Relaxing Segway tour in Prague with free taxi pick up and drop off
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
Explore hidden gems of Prague during this Segway tour in Prague! Visit the best parks in the capital of the Czech Republic and the traditional monastery brewery. You can choose from 3 options: 90 minutes, 120 minutes and 180 minutes tour.
Your Segway tour starts with a free pickup directly from your hotel so you don't have to worry about finding the meeting point. You will be taken to the starting point – Strahov Stadium where your guide awaits you. He will provide helmets and will explain you how to operate the vehicle and you will have enough time to practice. The tour will start when you will feel safe and comfortable. You can choose from the two types of Segway: i2 Segway or more robust type x2.
Your guide will take you through the Park Ladronka, around summer palace Hvezda, Brevnov Monastery or also for example around the biggest stadium in Europe – Strahov Stadium. Everything depends on the selected option.
You will have plenty of time to take pictures and to get to know the story about the places you will see and about Czech history and the Czech nation. You will also get a refreshing drink, included in the price of the tour.
Don't be shy to ask your guide about other worth to see places. He will also give you some tips about where to eat or where to get the best beer in the city. After the tour you can take a walk through Petrin Park back to the center or the tour operator can arrange for you a free taxi back to your hotel.
Here you can check the route of each of the options:
The list of sights possible to see during the tour:
- Strahov Stadium
- park Ladronka
- Břevnov monastery
- Villa Kajetánka
- Villa Muller
- Prague Beverly hills - Ořechovka
- view of Prague castle (from distance)
- Strahov Monastery (2 minutes of walk)
- Petrin tower (10 minutes of walk)
- park Sacre Coeur
- Villa Kinsky
- villas of Bubeneč
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Additional food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Pick-up from your accommodation in Prague
To provide the pick-up, please specify your accommodation and the pick-up service will be confirmed via email.
The pick up is approx. 20-30 before the tour starts (for example, tour from 10 am will have a pick up approx at 9:30- 9:40 am - according to a specific address)
- After instant confirmation, you will receive a confirmation email so you will get in touch with provider personally in case you have any questions or wishes
- The provider will inform you about the details with free taxi pick up and also after the tour, your guide will arrange the free taxi drop off
- Not suitable for pregnant woman and children younger 8 years
- Remember to wear comfortable clothes
- Be ready 20-30 minutes before the tour
90 minutes tour: starts at 1:00 PM and 6:00 PM
120 minutes tour: starts at 10:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM
180 minutes: tour starts at 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...