Bike tour in Rio with beaches, lagoon and gardens
- Explore some of the main sights of Rio de Janeiro by bike and discover the city from a different perspective
- Ride your bike along the nicest beaches of the city, from Ipanema to Leblon and Arpoador
- Admire the gorgeous Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon
- Ride your bike through the botanical gardens and enjoy this oasis
Explore Rio de Janeiro by bike and discover some of its most beautiful sights. First up, you'll head off from Copacabana, cruising along the majestic Ipanema Beach. Then, leave the beach behind as you cycle through the picturesque Allah’s Garden, towards the massive Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon. You'll stop by the lagoon’s entertainment area to enjoy a refreshing coconut water break and soak up the atmosphere of this popular spot. Then, you'll cycle over to the botanical gardens, where you can jump off your bike to enjoy a walking tour. After that, jump back on your bike and cycle through the bohemian Baixo Gavea, returning to the seaside to explore Leblon Beach.
You'll cruise along the coast a bit more, passing by Ipanema Beach before reaching Arpoador Beach, where you’ll understand why the sunset is so special here. Finally, you'll ride back through Girl from Ipanema Park to reach Copacabana once again, where your bike tour comes to an end.
- Professional guide (English, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Bike and helmet
- Botanical Garden entrance fee
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Food and drinks
Av. Atlântica, 1702 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro
In front of Copacabana Palace Hotel (near the Ibrahim Sued statue)
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour
- Maximum of 12 people per group
Daily at 2.30pm
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also kn...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Rio has so much to offer, but sometimes, you only have a couple of days to get to know the city. Nev...
Enjoy one of the best bars in Rio with a special skip-the-line ticket. A privileged space for samba,...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...