Rio by air helicopter tour
- Perfect for a unique and one-of-a-kind way to visit Rio
- Roundtrip transportation included from your hotel
- Make a lap around the Christ Redeemer Statue
- See the major landmarks of Rio from up high
Enjoy unbelievable views of Rio from high above the city! Fly from the Lagoon above Rio’s best green areas. In this 9 minutes flight, you’ll see:
- the threes from the charming Botanical Garden, founded by Former King João VI (then Regent Prince),
- the Tijuca Rainforest
- the Christ Redeemer Statue from up-close
- the beautiful beaches of Rio such as Copacabana
- the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon
- the Corcovado Mountain and the Guanabara Bay
- Roundtrip transfer to hotel to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema, and Copacabana
- 9 minutes helicopter flight
- Food and drinks
Pick-up from your hotel
- The flight is first come first served
- There is a minimum of four to flight. In the unlikely event that the minimum is not reached, you will be refunded
- It is recommended you call the local operator to check if weather conditions are preventing the helicopter from flying
- Infants up to 2 years usually do not pay. However, if the pilot determines that for security reasons the child should occupy the seat, then the value for this seat will be charged
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also kn...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Rio has so much to offer, but sometimes, you only have a couple of days to get to know the city. Nev...
Enjoy one of the best bars in Rio with a special skip-the-line ticket. A privileged space for samba,...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...