24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus and Vatican Museums tickets
- Skip the long lines at the Vatican Museums and spend more time inside
- Discover some of the world's most iconic art pieces
- Choose the ticket that better suits your needs: a 24 or 48-hour open bus ticket to explore Rome at your pace
Get past long lines at the Vatican Museums and spend more time exploring the world’s most incredible art collection and less time waiting outside.
You can use the ticket on any date and at any time from 9.00am to 3.00pm.
On Monday 24 and 31 December Vatican Museum, last entrance will be at 1.00pm.
See all the highlights of the Vatican Museums – from the Sistine Chapel to lesser-known gems of the collection. Discover the Hall of Maps, the Pinecone Courtyard, the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of Candelabra and the incredible Raphael Rooms. A definite highlight of your visit comes when you visit the Sistine Chapel. Take some time inside this world-famous room to pick out the details you heard about – Michelangelo’s boneless self-portrait for example, in which he expresses to the world that he would rather be skinned alive than paint the Sistine Chapel again.
24h or 48h Open Bus
Get onboard the Rome City Sightseeing Open Bus and discover the Eternal City's highlights at your pace. You can get on and get off at any of the provided stops along the route 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- Welcome and assistance at the City Sightseeing Visitors Center next to St Peter's Square
- No-wait access for the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-5 years): free
- Children (6-17 years): reduced
Please redeem your voucher onboard the Open Bus or at any City Sightseeing Visitor Centers:
Vatican Visitor Center, Via della Conciliazione 4 - inside Auditorium Conciliazione; Timetable: 9.30am - 4.30pm every day
Vatican Museums Visitor Center, Via Veniero 74 - in front of Vatican Museums; Timetable: 8.30am - 4.00pm Monday to Saturday
- The language and time of the visit can be chosen at the time of the voucher change at any City Sightseeing Visitor Centers
- Certain sites or sections of sites included in the tour may occasionally be subject to last-minute changes, for example unscheduled closures. In such cases, the tour operator shall be pleased to offer an alternative tour
- Large handbags, haversacks, etc. are not permitted inside the museum. Wardrobe services are available inside the Vatican Museums
- Free tickets for disabled visitors and for accompanying persons may not be booked online. The free tickets are issued at the "Special Permits" desk or "Reception", located in the entrance hall to the Vatican Museums
The Open Bus service is available every day according to the season timetable:
- High Season (April-October): bus service available 9.00am-7.00pm with a bus every 10 minutes
- Low season (November-December): bus service available 9.00am-5.00pm with a bus every 20 minutes
Vatican Museums - Opening times:
- From Monday to Saturday: 9.00am-3.00pm
- Closing times: Sundays and all Religious holidays
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Explore Rome at your own pace with this 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off City Sightseeing bus! Jump on a...
Explore 2 historic sites of Rome on a 3-hour walking tour of the Castel Sant’ Angelo and St. Peter’s...
Walk in the footsteps of Roman emperors and citizens on a two hours and a half tour of Ancient Rome,...
Every Wednesday people from all over the world gather to see Pope Francis in Rome. This time is rese...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
Experience the immensity of ancient Rome’s most iconic symbol on this express Colosseum tour with pr...
Get on board an ape calessino (a three-wheeled buggy) and immerse yourself in a unique combo tour di...