Colosseum skip-the-line tickets with Arena floor direct entrance
- Enter the Colosseum through its ‘back door' leading straight to the Arena Floor
- Option to get skip-the-line access to the Roman Forum
- Enjoy up-close views of the underground area
If you are planning to visit the Colosseum on your own, but would still like to skip the long lines, why not take advantage of this skip-the-line entrance tickets service to the Colosseum and Roman Forum?
Your representative will escort you inside, helping you skip the line and exchanging your voucher for an actual ticket. You'll be able to access Rome’s most iconic symbol, by accessing through the recently opened ‘Gladiator’s Entrance’.
Feel the glory and majesty of Rome at the height of its power as you walk on the very same stones as those who came to fight here in gladiatorial combat, treading in their footsteps out onto a partial reconstruction of the arena floor, looking up at the tiered ruins that were once filled with some 50,000-80,000 bloodthirsty spectators.
You are sure to hear their echoes as your eyes are drawn upward. Enjoy up-close views of the underground area, where the spectacle was brought to life and the panorama from where the Emperor’s box once stood, all special access areas that standard ticket holders don’t get to see.
In addition, you’ll gain access to the second floor, tracing the Colosseum’s circumference in an effort to understand what it must have been like when the stands were packed, the crowds were roaring and a gladiator’s destiny hung on their whims.
After the tour, you'll also have the option of staying inside the Colosseum to continue your exploration or follow your representative to take advantage of the skip-the-line access to the Roman Forum. You'll also be able to hike to the top of the Palatine Hill for an exceptional bird’s-eye perspective over the Forum and Circus Maximus.
- Privileged Colosseum Arena access
- Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill skip-the-line tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided Tour
Largo Gaetana Agnesi, 5, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
At Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the 2nd floor of the metro line B (blue line) stop "Colosseo"
- Note that this is not a guided tour. This is a ticket service only.
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, you may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks, when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, please avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- The Colosseum doesn't have any cloakroom facilities in which to store such items.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures.
- 08.45 am
- 10:50 am
- 11:10 am
- 13:00 pm
Experience the immensity of ancient Rome’s most iconic symbol on this express Colosseum tour with pr...
What makes this Colosseum Arena Floor tour one of the best Colosseum tours in Rome?This private guid...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided t...
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
When the sun sets on Rome, another part of the city comes to life... an older and more mysterious Ro...
This tour is the first of its kind! An original Crypts & Catacombs tour that will take you to explor...
Il nostro tour guidato con accesso salta fila ai siti archeologici, in sole tre ore, ti permetterà d...
After being picked up from your hotel you'll leave the center of Rome and drive north with your priv...
Join the tour and combine a panoramic tour with morning skip the line access to the Vatican Museums....