Cooking class in Rome - Make your own pizza
- Have fun making your own Italian pizza
- Learn all you need to know from a professional pizzaiolo
- Taste your own creation
Reach the restaurant, located in central Rome where you will meet chef pizzaiolo and your local guide. Here, you will spend a delightful time learning how to make authentic Italian pizza from fresh ingredients. The workshop will focus on both theoretical and practical matters as you'll learn about working the dough, the ingredients to use, the timing and two different ways of kneading the dough. Choose which type of pizza you’d like to make: Marinara (tomato, garlic, oregano), Margherita (tomato, mozzarella, basil), Diavola (tomato, mozzarella, spicy salami, chili), Napoli (tomato, mozzarella, anchovies).
After the lesson, relax and enjoy a delicious bruschetta while waiting for your pizza to be cooked in a Neapolitan oven. Spend your evening savoring a glass of wine and tasting your creations!
- Station, including work plan, apron and rolling pin
- Child: 4-17 years old
- Piazza di Pasquino, 1, Rome, Italy
- The meal menu includes: Bruschetta, Pizza, Water, 1 alcoholic drink (glass of red/white wine, small beer, prosecco), 1 limoncello or 1 coffee
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Please specify various intolerances or allergies directly contacting the local operator. You will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
- Every day at 11.30am and 4.00pm
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
Explore the local market and the historic food shops of Rome and buy the best seasonal ingredients f...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Take advantage of a comfortable and stress-free option to reach Campo Imperatore's slopes!Ski all da...