Day tour of Milan from Rome
- Discover Milan, the Italian capital of fashion, in one single day, departing right from your hotel in Rome
- Visit the stunning gothic Duomo, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and the Sforza Castle
- Spend some time relaxing and shopping in via Monte Napoleone, renowned for its designer shops
Discover Milan, the Italian capital of fashion, in one single day, departing from Rome.
You experience will begin right from your hotel: you'll be picked up and taken to the train station, from where you'll board a train headed to Milan. Once you've arrived you'll be transferred to Duomo square, where your tour will begin.
The Duomo of Milan is an authentic Gothic building, adorned with thousands of sculptures. The interior is illuminated by large colored windows and 52 columns supporting the roof.
Then you'll be taken to visit the amazing Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, Italy's oldest shopping mall named after the first King of the Kingdom of Italy. The structure of the building is made up of two glass-vaulted arcades intersecting in an octagon: it's an extremely pleasant and elegant Gallery, with refined shops, restaurants and cafes.
Next, you can choose whether you prefer to go to the Sforza Castle or spend some time shopping in Via Monte Napoleone, renowned for its designer shops.
On your way to the Castle, you'll stop by the Scala Opera House, which holds shows from some of Italy’s greatest operatic artists and singers from around the world, It's known to be one of the leading opera and ballet theatres in the world. At the end of the day, your tour escort will bring you to the impressive Sforza Castle, with Michelangelo’s last sculpture, and works by Da Vinci, Lippi, Mantegna and others.
Once your experience is over you'll be taken back to the train station from where you'll head back to Rome and then back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up
- Second class train ticket
- Transfer from and to Milan rail station to Duomo Square and return
- 2 hours guided tour (all sites from outside)
- Drop-off back to your Hotel in Rome
- Entrance fees to the sights
You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking. There might be other information the tour operator might need to communicate, such as slight variations in pick up time (e.g.: 7.15am instead of 7.30am). We ask you, therefore to include in the email you'll send a mobile phone number, preferably with WhatsApp system, to be sure they can contact you at any time
- Tickets to enter the Duomo and the terrace are not included; upon request via Whatsapp, we can include them in your tour. In this case, you can pay the tickets directly to your tour operator on the day of the experience
- Kindly, wait in the lobby of your hotel (and inform the concierge you are waiting for the driver) or in the street in front of the civic number of your apartment
- Cars and drivers might change at every transfer: remember to bring all your belongings with you
- Every day
- Pick up at 7.30am
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...