Early morning Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel: skip-the-line ticket
- Avoid the noise and bustle with a crowd-beating ticket
- Skip the long lines and spend more time with the art
- Take the whole day to enjoy all the Vatican has to offer
- Ticket includes the Raphael rooms, the galleries and courtyards
The best time to see the Vatican is before the crowds descend. This express, early-morning ticket gives you access 15 minutes before any other groups and 1hr 15 mins before the general public.
It also includes an audio guide in ten languages and a map leading to such treasures as:
- The Raphael rooms
- The Apollo Belvedere, Belvedere courtyard and Laocoön
- Gallery of the Tapestries
- Gallery of the Maps
- Gallery of the Candelabras
- The Sistine Chapel
- Michelangelo’s Pietá
- Bernini’s Baldachin
- The Pigna courtyard
These special tickets additionally include the DVD Art and Faith with a complete description of the Vatican City in various languages.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Audio guide with more than 400 comments in 10 languages (Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian and Portuguese)
- Souvenir DVD Art and Faith (EN, ES, PT, DE, FR)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Optional gratuities
Viale Vaticano, 98, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
- Viale Vaticano, 98, 00192 Roma, Italy
- Meet the guide 7.15 am at the steps near “Caffé Vaticano,” Viale Vaticano 100, on the opposite side of the Vatican museums entrance.
- This tour does not operate on Sundays.
- There is no human guide – only a detailed multilingual audio commentary
- For any further information, don't hesitate to contact email@example.com or to call the office at (39) 06-474-2501.
- This tour does not operate on Sundays and on: 1, 6 January; 11 February; 19, 28 March
The invaluable masterpieces of the Vatican Museums represent an unmissable treasure. Being one of th...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who was an artist, engineer, sc...
When it comes to art museums, the Villa Borghese is in a league of its own. In 2 hours, you will wan...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Home of one of the most precious monuments of the Augustan age, the Ara Pacis is an alter built in h...
What allows animals to survive even in difficult environmental conditions? How do they manage to car...
This is not a common tour of the most important and famous parts of Rome. You won't see the Colosseu...