Espresso & Gelato tour of Rome
- Enjoy a tasty guided walking tour in Rome's city center
- Learn how to order an espresso like a real Italian
- Walk, taste, and experience the best of Roman food traditions.
- Visit the city off the beaten path and enjoy a special tour in a small group
Are you looking for an original way to discover the Eternal City? Here’s a tour that combines a visit of Rome’s most famous coffee shops, ice cream stores (gelaterie) and the grand finale, the most famous tiramisù shop in town.
Besides being famous for its wonderful museums and collections of Art, Rome is also very well-known for its dolci such as Tiramisù and Ice Cream. Join this tour of max 12 people and dive in the city center of Rome with your local food connoisseur to taste the real espresso coffee as well as gelato and tiramisu in one of the most famous pastry shops. There's no better way to truly understand Rome than through your stomach. Taste your way through the Eternal City, teasing your sweet tooth with the best food in town. Learn the secret of ordering coffee like an Italian before continuing your visit in some of the most popular neighbourhoods in the center of Rome.
- Walking tour (maxiumum 12 people)
- Local food connoisseur guide
- Ice cream, coffee and tiramisù tastings
- Personal shopping
- Additional food not included in the program
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Children (3-8): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
Piazza della Minerva
The tour departs from Piazza della Minerva at the elephant statue (behind the Pantheon).
- This tour will take place in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Clients are solely responsible for their wealth conditions, we cannot guarantee special food requirements
- Tour ends after approximately 2.5 hours near Campo de Fiori
Every day at 3.15 pm.
This tour is not available on:
- The 21st, 22nd, 25th of April
- The 1st of May
- The 2nd and the 29th of Jun
- The 25th of August
If you consider yourself a food lover, this tour is for you! Take a walking tour around Rome and its...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
Great for food and wine lovers, this intimate dining experience hosted by an esteemed English-speaki...
Within this Rome Gourmet food tour through the streets of Trastevere, you will discover the flavours...
Modern Rome, the capital of Italy, has been said to have one foot in the past and one in the present...
Learn to make real Italian food in a “hands-on cooking” class and take back with you a piece of Ital...
Casale del Giglio’s history Founded by Dino Santarelli in 1967, Casale del Giglio is situated in the...
Enjoy the Tiber River Cruise with a Wine Bar on the boat. Have an unforgettable evening, experiencin...
You’ll meet your guide and group near the entrance to the Colosseum; the extraordinary amphitheater ...
Enjoy a three-hour ride on a comfortable bike in Rome's historical city centre with its breathtaking...